Chapter 33: Harsh chapter of life

a/n: Continuation of Y/n's past

Author pov

Few years have passed by now after the 4 children has loosed their mother. Yeonjun turned 13 as Y/N and Soobin turned 10 along with little Beomgyu turned 7. They were all living happily until now, as their father was always not at home and they get enough time to spent with each other.
Nowadays a woman was visiting at their home. Her name was Anderra. She was at the same age as their mother.
The maids informed the children that she was her father's mistress which only Yeonjun understood and the other three thought she was their father's childhood friend.

One Friday after the end of school as Y/n was heading out, she saw a woman standing at the school gate and as if she was looking for someone. Suddenly their eyes met and the woman ran to her.
Y/n stood their confused. The woman came running to her and hugged her. She weeped on her shoulders. Y/n didn't know what was happening. The woman pulled away saying, "Y/n, Y/n ah, I am your mom. Don't you remember me?"
That hit Y/n. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She turned her face away and said, "What are you doing here mom? You left us years ago, now what do you want?"

Her mom gave a sad chuckle and said, "Y/n sii, when you'll grow up you'll understand why I left your father. I am here today to see you for the last time. I am flying to Italy today evening. I just wanted to see my daughter ones as my boys would deny to see me."
"What?!?!? You're going to Italy. Why?" Y/n asked a bit sad.
"My present husband is opening a business there, so I am going to help him there. I think you all are also flying to German next week."
Y/n nodded. They were flying to German next week. She loved Seoul. She don't want to leave it but what she can do? She has to go.

"So Y/n ahh, daughter, please stay safe, okay? Promise me, you'll be happy and keep your brothers happy." She said as she gave her pinky finger out.
Y/n took a glance at her Mom and then she gave her pinky finger linking them. She promised her mom.
"Mom, be safe. I'll miss you. I love you Mom." Y/n said as she hugged her mom and cried. Her mom also hugged her back and tears also left her eyes ones more. They let go off each other and bid their last goodbyes.

With that they went their separate ways. One thing Y/n and her Mom didn't knew that someone was their behind the bushes recording everything. The person smirked and also went their own way.

Few hours later,

Y/n went to hangout with San, her best friend aka her cousin, so when she after she arrived home she saw her dad, her brothers and Anderra sitting on the couch. Y/n couldn't read the expression on her dad and brothers face and Anderra, she was smirking.
Y/n walked in as everyone's gaze fell on her.
Yeonjun stood up and went towards her as he said, "Mind explaining this." 
He pulled out a phone and Y/n's eyes widened looking on the screen.

It was she and her mother biding their last goodbyes. She saw everything, her face taking a scared and terrified look. How can she forget that it was abandoned from seeing her mother? How can she get carried away with her feelings?
The video ended and Y/n looked down, guilt rushing over her. 
Her Dad stood up and came towards her and slapped her on the face, which left a red mark on her pink cheeks. He shouted, "HOW CAN YOU BETRAY YOUR FATHER LIKE THIS? YOU ALSO BETRAYED YOUR BROTHERS BY SEEING YOUR MOM. YOU KNOW THAT WHAT SHE HAS DONE WITH US, THEN WHY??? DON'T KEEP QUIET, ANSWER ME!"

Y/n flinched from the sudden shouting. She said, "I-i g-got c-carried away by my feelings. S-sorry d-dad, sorry hyung, Soobin and Beomgyu. She just came to say her last goodbye to me, she cared for us now also, you know. She told me that to take care of you all-" 
Before she could finish, another slap came over her face.
But it was not from Dad, it was from her beloved Yeonjun hyung.
"How can you do this? Now you're talking for her. Great Y/n, great. I took care of you three all these years and this is what I get from you in return Y/n. YOU ARE SUCH AN DISAPPOINTMENT."
Yeonjun said furious as he can't forget that day's scenario.

Y/n teared up and looked at Soobin but he just looked away and then at Beomgyu, who was just staring at her disappointed.
"YOU'RE ABANDONED FROM NOW ON. GET OUT." Y/n's dad yelled.
Y/n felt her world go black. She looked up, her eyes popping out. She looked at Yeonjun who was not even looking at her. Soobin just got up and went away and Beomgyu was taken away by his governess. Now Anderra came up and said, "Y/n, do you want your dad and hyung to do something worse to you? No, right? THEN JUST GET OUT, YOU UNFAITHFUL HOE."

No words came out from her mouth. She stood there all silent. She couldn't believe that her Yeonjun hyung is not defending her today. What she did? Just talked to her Mother for the last time. Then what is wrong with it? Just few words they shared. 
Anderra called out the guards as the guards pushed her away out of the mansion. She screamed and cried but no one came to defend her. But one pair of eye was looking at her, all teary. He silently wiped his tears. Beomie, little Beomgyu, was seeing his beloved elder sister getting kicked out.
He's the youngest of the family and had no power to stand for her. He saw how his sister was dragged out by the guards and the door was closed in front of her face.  Then he slowly left for his room.

On the other hand, Y/n just stood there, tears streaming down her face. She doesn't know where to go, where to live and what to eat. She was penniless and weak. Her heart was broken. She was now abandoned. How she wished that her mother would take her with her. But her mother was now in Italy. 

She slowly started walking on the empty streets. The hazy lamps shown on the empty streets, barely a person was seen on the street, stray dog's barking was heard from a distance, sounds of cricket chirping filled the area.Y/n was dead from inside as she walked all lifeless through the streets. She was sleepy and hungry, but has nothing with her. She went and sat down at the bench on the empty bus stand. Tears dried on her cheeks, her messy hair fell on her face, her blazer tightly wrapped around her, her cold hands shivering.She slowly lay down on that bench, as the cold metal touched her soft skin. She shivered from the coldness of the metal but eventually got used. She slowly felt her eyes shutting and darkness took over.

Days past like this for Y/n. Strolling around streets along, begging for money, fighting for survival, rough and messy appearance, sleeping under street lamps or benches, sometimes getting harassed by guys or rich girls.
5 months passed like this. It was her 11th birthday that day along with Soobin's. In the house, Soobin's birthday was celebrated with big party, popping of champagne bottles, loud music and dance, while on the other hand, Y/n sat near a small dark alley holding a small pastry cake she somehow managed to buy singing her self a birthday song, while tears streamed down.

Days after suffering, she was found by her aunt, Lee Jieun. She found her at the park, laying down on a bench. She took her home and took care of her. Slowly Y/n again gained back her energy.
She stayed with her aunt until 16 years of age, then she found a job and moved in an another apartment. The job she found was a girl for hire. She worked for a big rich business men who hired her for various reasons but she never lost her virginity working there nor her first kiss.
Her first kiss was in store for special someone [and we know who].

With the help of her aunt she finished her business studies and joined as an employee in Kang production and the next part of the story we know.

a/n: Sorry guys for the late uploads, I was sick the last day so I can't post.  Again a huge thanks for 100 reads and votes. I love all of you.