Chapter 16: Their past.

A/N pov

Hongjoong: Here comes our story.....

Flashback.........

The bell rang, and here comes the break. The 5 boys ran out of their classroom and straight went to the cafeteria of the school. When they reached the cafeteria, they saw 3 others boys were waiting for them at the entrance. They sprinted to the other three and the tallest among the 5 threw his hands around the tiny one among the three.

"Hyung, today is the final day to practice, tomorrow is the program, so shall we skip our last two classes?" Jongho asked. "No", a stern reply was heard from Hongjong. " Jongho ya~~lets not skip classes. They are important, you know. And our classes will end by 4:45 pm, so we are getting the whole evening to practice. And are you feeling nervous?" Hongjoong asked the little one.

Jongho just nodded his head, up and down. "Aww, don't be nervous, little one. All your hyungs will also be there by you when you're performing. Its not a solo performance." Yunho chuckled and said. But Jongho replied," I am not nervous about that. The main reason of my nervousness is our future will depending upon our tomorrow's performance. I am worried and nervous that if we aren't able to make it, our dreams will be destroyed into pieces." The others just lowered there head.

Yes, tomorrow a big audition was going to be held at their high school by a entertainment company. Every one's busy preparing their own performances and presentation for the audition. The 8 boys, also known as Ateez, were also preparing for it. They were the best performers from their high school. When Ateez gave their names for the audition, everyone knew that they'll be the one to be selected. But that day destiny smirked..... 

Ateez have been really working hard on their performances. Yes, they loved music and dance. They wanted to become idols, idols like BTS,GOT7, MONSTAX and SVT. All together the 8 dreamt of performing on big stages with lights, screams of fans, well-known all over the world, win awards and get big achievements. But all of this was only dream, not reality.

So after school, the boys went over to their big practice room and started practising. They gave their very own bests and the outcome of their hardship was also very satisfying. Everyone had a big smile plastered on their faces as they went home. All of them were from families with big business achievements, so the society would expect that the boys from these big families would dream to be a business man, like their father or mother or whoever it is, right?

But Ateez was different. They didn't want any of these achievements neither lives of spoilt rich kids. They were different, wholly different. They wanted to fight, fight for their dreams, but even before the fight started, it ended.

Today was the audition day. Everyone around the school was excited and as well as nervous. Same goes with Ateez. They were eagerly waiting for their chance to come up. All the other participants were giving their best with their performances. Now it was Ateez's turn. As they went up the stage and introduced themselves, the judges ,who came from the entertainment for selection, their faces became dull and were not as enthusiastic as before.

When Ateez were taking their positions for the performances, one of the judge spoke up. It made them see darkness in front of their eyes. Judge," I am sorry, but we've already done the selection, you may go down. So the selected student name is going to be announced. Its......"