Chapter 31: Finding them/you.

Author pov (finally!!!)

Its been already 1 month that Y/n and Minnie shifted here. [ please don't cancel me for the time skips, its needed for the story.]
They've been living really well together. Minnie was doing great with the project along with Y/n guiding her. Y/n was now nearly 1 month pregnant. She was doing fine with the babies with her, but was she really fine? Y/n is the only one who knows the answer, not me [author].

Today, there was no work so the two went to hangout together. They went to a market place and strolled around the market place sometimes buying few things or just viewing the market. Suddenly Minnie got a call from her mother and she walked away telling Y/n to keep on, she will catch up soon.
So Y/n kept strolling through the market on her own. She thought as she strolled the names of the babies, what gender can they be [as she didn't know the gender till now], how the babies would play all around all giggling and smiling. These thoughts made her happy and stay out of any sadness she was feeling. 
She came across a flower shop.

She started looking at the flowers and also having a urge to buy one

She started looking at the flowers and also having a urge to buy one. A young girl came out and asked in English, "Mam, would you like any flower to decorate your home?"
She also answered in English, "Yeah, I would like to buy some to decorate my house. Can you please choose the best flower to decorate the house with?"
"Of course Ma'am." The girl said smiling widely and started showing her flowers.

As Y/n was selecting flowers along with the girl, a tall man walked towards the shop. He was really tall; and looked like a bunny. His eyes were very beautiful, a pointed nose and plumpy reddish lips. His skin was pale and in one word he was very handsome and was very tall like a giant.
He came towards the taking long steps with his long legs.  He came inside the shop and said, "Ummm, anyone there?" The girl turned around and saw the man standing there. She said, "Please wait sir. I am done with a customer nearly, then I will be helping you."

The bunny man nodded smiling widely showing his cute dimples as he brushed his brown fluffy hair back. Y/n was done with her flower choosing session as she got to the counter where the bunny man was standing there gazing at the roses placed near the counter.
The bunny man was back facing her. 
The girl came back at the counter with Y/n's flower arranged neatly on her hands. She handed the flowers to Y/n's hands and said the amount to be paid. Y/n gave her the amount and the girl said, "Ma'am may I know your name?" making the bill.

"Y/n, Choi Y/n." She answered.
The bunny man heard the name and was shocked to death. Choi Y/n, how can she be here? He instantly turned around to see Y/n side facing him. He was shocked to see that similar side profile. He tapped on her shoulder. Y/n turned around, confused.

In the next moment, she and the tall bunny man froze in their places. No one talked. They were so shocked that they didn't remember the flower shop girl who was standing there all awkward and debating herself if to break the silence or not.
Both of the male and female screamed, "SOOBIN/Y/N" Then the next moment Soobin pulled Y/n into a hug. Y/n also hugged him back.
"Yah, where were you all these years huh? We missed you so much." Soobin said his voice shaking a bit.
 "I also missed you guys so much." Y/n replied, tears brimming in her eyes.
Soobin pulled out from the hug and smiled at her as he rubbed her teary eyes. Suddenly they heard a coughing. It was the girl. She said awkwardly, "Sorry to break your moment but ma'am here is your bill."
Y/n took the bill and faced Soobin. The girl again said, "Are you some type of couple?"

Soobin cackled at this. "Couple us? Good joke mam. I am her twin brother, see she is the female version of me but she's a shortie."
Y/n smacked Soobin as the girl observed the two and said, "Yeah, now I see. She's really your female version."
"See we two look same!" Soobin said smiling widely.

"Can you please shut up and buy the flowers you're here for." Y/n said rolling her eyes. 
"Yah! You didn't change you little wat."  Soobin bought some pink roses from the flower shop then he left along with Y/n. They walked down the market streets sharing a conversation.

"So, how was your life these years?" Y/n asked.
"It was nothing until dad died." Soobin said sighing slightly.
"Dad, died..." Y/n asked shocked to death.
"Yeah, he died here. He became too drug addict to the point his liver failed. Then when we hospitalised him, it was too late. He died." Soobin finished looking at the sky above him which has taken a pinkish look as evening was coming up.
"I don't feel like crying about his death." Y/n said looking down.
"I know the reason Y/n. Its obvious that its unable to cry for the one who hurt you the most." He said looking at his twin.

Y/n just nodded her head looking down.
"What about you?" Soobin asked Y/n as a chuckle left her mouth. 
"Tsk, my life was a whole game till here. Now I am pregnant with my lovers children who denies our relationship and calls it fake." 
Soobin eyes widened at the news. He exclaimed, "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING Y/N?? YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!"
"Yes, Soobin, yes. Now I am just living for the kids. I want them to see the light of the world. They are innocent." Y/n said as she rubbed her belly.
"How many months?" Soobin asked softly.
"One month, or 5 weeks." Y/n answered in a light voice. 

Suddenly, Minnie popped out of nowhere making Soobin flinch violently by her sudden appearance. "Hey Y/n! I was founding you everywhere and you're here now with this guy." Minnie ranted away as she was trying find Y/n from past 15-20 mins.
Minnie then turned to the guy and her eyes widened. She bowed down quickly and said, "Good evening Mr. Choi Soobin. Pleasure to see you here."
She then whispered to Y/n, "Yah, bow down, he is one of the great Choi's. And what are you doing with him?"
Y/n then said, "Observe us keenly then only you'll know the answer."
Minnie looked up and in the next moment she gasped and said, "Why is Y/n looking like the female version of Mr. Choi.?"
"Because we're twin siblings." Y/n said smiling widely and Soobin still recovering from his violent flinch. 
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" She screamed making people look at her in weird way. Y/n made the ranting Minnie shut up and said, "Stop with your dramatic ass. Don't scream things here. Let me explain."
"Can't we go somewhere and sit and talk." Soobin finally said. 

"Then lets go by the river side. We can sit and talk there peacefully." Minnie said as they started walking.

"At last, I found you." Soobin and Y/n said together and Minnie added, "One of the twin goals achieved that is speaking together."

a/n: Thank you guys for the 100 reads and the votes for my story. I love each one of you. I promise to write more nicely and give more good stories. My first upload of the day. Stay tuned for the next.