Chapter 03: After so many days.

Y/N Pov

I got back in my own office. "Huh, such a rude jerk he is. I am wondering how can he be in a biological relationship with a person who is so sweet and calm. Mr. Kang is such a good person, but see his son, a literal spoilt brat. Tsk." I thought. Suddenly something click in my mind. I am having a personal meeting with him from 3:30 to 6:30 pm. Shit! 

God! I don't know how am I going to tolerate with all his rudeness. Though I don't have another option to apply. I need to work with him, only for this company I have to sacrifice. Aish! Ok so now my work is to arrange all the files of last 4 year's sales report so that I can discuss it with him without any problems or obstacles. "Lets get to work."

When I was working I heard my phone ring. I took my phone to see that Aunt Jieun is calling me.

Otp

Aunt IU: Hello dear. How's work going? Everything fine?

I(Y/N): Hello aunt. Yup, work is going well. It was a bit busy in the morning because of the welcoming thingy. Sorry can't ring you when I got here. 

Aunt IU: It's ok dear. I can understand. So, how's the new boss? 

I remain quiet for a bit, thinking about the earlier situation.

Aunt IU: Y/N, dear, is everything all right? You know, you can share with me anything right. Tell me what happened? It's okay if don't want to.

I: No it's ok aunt. Yeah my boss looks like an angel from heaven, everything perfect about him. But he's very rude at behaviour and a real spoilt jerk. 

I told her the morning incident.

Aunt IU: (sighing) Hmmm. I can understand.  I know it doesn't affect you much. The pain in your past is enough to make you strong. But dear you know this is the reality but I know you are not like those b*tches  who'll seduce their bosses for money and s**. I know, he'll regret saying this later when he gets to know you better. 

I: Hmmm. I hope this happens. 

Aunt IU: Ok dear, don't think about it much. Wanna come to my place after work. I miss you already.

I:(GRINNING HAPPILY) Of course Aunt. I will be coming. I also miss you.

Aunt IU: Okay then, meet you at my house. Bye angel.

I: Bye aunt. Can't wait to see you.

I then hung up feeling happy. She never feels to make me happy. I really owe her a lot. Now lets get to work or else that rude jerk will be cutting me into pieces. The rest of the day was all fine. Now, I'll be having the personal meeting with him. I should go.

                                                                       A/N Pov

The meeting between Y/N and Yeosang was a peaceful one, though Y/N was simply hating the session because the morning incident was roaming in her mind. Meanwhile Yeosang, unbothered doing his works. He was excited to meet his brother-like friends after a long period of time. He was waiting eagerly for it. Y/N also can't wait to meet her aunt.