Chapter 23: Only friends, really?

Y/N POV

[TIME SKIP, 3 MONTHS LATER] It has been 3 months already. Time flies so fast. During the past months I and Yeosang grew closer. He treated me like his friend and didn't pressurised me with tons of work. The Hawaii trip ended well. That time Yeosang opened up his harsh past. I felt really sorry for him. He had gone through so much. 

Seonghwa and Hongjoong hyungmin are literally acting like they're my real brothers. They always visit me, call me and text me. I've also became close with the guys. I sometimes hangout with them and its really fun. San is also keeping in touch with me [the real relation of San and Y/N will be revealed very soon]. 

Today was Sunday, that means holiday. I was at my apartment which was a mess. I was laying in the couch and was watching kdrama on TV. "What, the guy died? WTF?!? NO, he was so nice." I was crying because one of my favourite character died in the kdrama. "Aaaaiiiiiissshhhh, why it have to end here, what'll happen to his sister, will the male lead take care of her, why they always leave cliffhangers." I whined as the kdrama I was watching ended and left cliffhanger.

"Why the brother has to die?" I said again, but then I got a notification on my phone. I opened the messages to see Minnie texting me.

Minnie minnie:
Hey, you free? 

Me:
Yeah, I am...

Minnie minnie:
Wanna hangout today? I'm getting bored
in here...

Me:
Yeah, ofc, but when and where?

Minnie minnie:
A new mall has opened, wanna go there?

Me:

Isn't that newly opened mall is owned by our company?

Minnie minnie:
Yea, so??

Me: 
Yeah lets hangout there.

Minnie minnie:
Okay, meeting you at your apartment within 
15 mins..

Me: 
Okay, see ya, bye..
Seen....

Oh my God! I didn't cleaned the apartment. Aish. I sighed and got up. I cleaned the apartment in the speed of light and then raided my closet. I dressed up and put on light make up. After getting dressed I checked my self at the mirror. 

Y/n looked like:

As soon as I finished my dress up, the door bell of my apartment ring, meaning Minnie is here

As soon as I finished my dress up, the door bell of my apartment ring, meaning Minnie is here. I rushed towards the door and opened it to reveal a smiling Minnie. I hugged her as I smiled widely. Its been a very long while I didn't hangout with her.  

"You ready?" she asked. "Yes, wait let me get the keys of my apartment." I said and rushed inside. I got the keys and locked the door. Then we two went out. Minnie booked a cab and it arrived early. We got in and after 45 mins of ride we finally arrived at our destination. Minnie paid the can driver and we got out.