Chapter 50: Have a good life ahead.

Author pov

7 years later...........

"Yah! Give it back to me, or else I am throwing you out of the window." A boy nearly 12 years of age yelled at another one who was now running away with a pack of chocolate cookies. The running boy said, "Come and catch me first, then only you can have them, hehe," and ended with a mischievous giggle. The first boy just looked at the another more like judging the other one. It was a very known scene in this big house or mansion. These two boys would always be the mood lifters of the house and for them the house of filled with all laughters, giggles and small yellings. It was now afternoon, and both the boys just came home after a tiring day at Seoul. 6 years back they have shifted to South Korea, Seoul with their family from Germany. 

It was the first time ever they visited Seoul and they already had liked it dearly. According to the boys, the days that they are spending in Seoul are far way better than the days that they spent in Germany. They got so many friends here to hang out and play with while in Germany they barely had any. This is the thing they liked the most about here. Now in here, in the house, they were all jumping around and were playing with each other. Seungchol has managed to caught Sangyeol who was running away with his cookies. Both the twins were laughing hard as they fell down while this jumping and catching process. Lying down on the marble floor, Seungchol said, "I wonder when all the others will come back. I am already missing them."

Sangyeol sat up and looked at his twin and said, "Its already time, they will be back soon. And remember the things that was said to us. I don't want to give a hard time-" before Sangyeol could finish his sentence Seungchol interrupted him saying, "Yes yes, I know everything. You don't have to say it again and again. Please give my ear a rest from those same rules of yours." Sangyeol frowned and said, "Its not my rules. We need to do it or else our asses would be whipped by Papa and I don't want that." Seungchol laughed at his comment and got up. As he looked everywhere he saw what a mess the both of them created during those chase and things. He pushed Sangyeol up saying, "Yah clean up fast or else we will get a ass whipping for real."

Sangyeol got up and both the boys started arranging things around. After 10 mins of cleaning up, Seungchol looked around and smiled proudly at his work. Sangyeol plopped on the big couch and said, "I am dead tired. Let me take a nap." Seungchol turned around and looked at the other twin and smiled. They both were inseparable and were really a lovable pair. They always fight and bicker which is the common thing for siblings but also a connection that exists that they share, no one can break it or destroy it. They are connected soul to soul. One could never live without the other. 7 years back those 3 days were like nightmares. Sangyeol thought that he had lost his other half already but the next day when he woke up in the hospital bed, he looked at his side to see a smiling Seuncghol, looking at him with a cute smile on his face. Sangyeol couldn't express how much happy he was at that moment to see the other half of him alright and safe. 

Seungchol also thought for a moment that he lost everything but he didn't. He again woke up and saw the morning sun shining upon him and his other half sleeping by his bed. As I mentioned before they can't live without each other even for 1 hours, just imagine their state of minds that time. It was such a state that I, author, cannot express it through words. 

Sangyeol was already dozing off, while Seungchol walked off towards the kitchen to grab something as he was feeling kinda hungry. 

Few moments later, Seungchol heard from the kitchen that someone was screaming from the living room. He ran towards the living room and saw that two tall men were tingling Sangyeol who was now rolling over and laughing out loud. This scene made him laugh. The two men turned around and looked at him and smiled. Seungchol walked up to them and gave each of them a hug. "Mingi uncle, I was already missing you, how was the day?" Seungchol asked to one of the man out there. Mingi smiled brightly and said, "It was all fine, except your....." Mingi surpassed a laugh. Seungchol sighed and said, "Again............" Sangyeol climbed onto the lap of the other man and said, "Yunho uncle what happened again?" Yunho replied wrapping Sangyeol in his arms, "They were now fighting about two dresses but ended up buying the both, still a conflict is going between them."