Chapter 04: How am I going to handle this? Heck!!

Yeosang pov

All the guys are drunk somewhat now. The time we have entered the bar, we've been drinking and chatting. We didn't notice that how much we drunk. Now San and Mingi are fully drunk, they are singing loudly random songs and Hoongjong his laughing at their situation. Seonghwas hyung was also busy keeping drunk Wooyoung in place as he was trying to break all the glasses and bottles. Jongho was sitting their laughing like crazy. That kid has a high alcohol tolerance. I am also enjoying their drama.

                                                                            A/N Pov

Yeosang noticed that Yunho was staring at him. He asked Yunho if anything is wrong. Then Yunho answered with such a question that San and Mingi stopped singing, wooyoung also stopped whatever he was trying to do, Jongho was looking confused and Seonghwa and Hoongjong hyung shocked.

 "Yeah, Sangie, you said you had a girlfriend. What about her? You said that you'll make us meet her? Whhhhheeeeennnnn are you going to meeettt heeerrrr?" Yunho said these with a drunken tone. Then San came up to me and sat beside me doing aeygo he said," Hyung, when we will meet your girlfriend?" 

Yeosang was also drunk that's why he said that," Tomorrow at my company at 12 pm. I'll make you all meet her. Fine."

Mingi , Yunho, San, Woo and Jongho exclaimed together," Yeeeeaaaa, we are going to meet Yeosang's girlfriend tomorrow. Yeosang gave them a sarcastic smirk.

                                                                               Seonghwa Pov

Yeosang is going to make us meet his girlfriend. I can't believe does he really has one. But last time when I and Hoongjong talked to him about this he said that he didn't have any. Actually he was joking around. But today,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I looked at Hoongjong to see him already looking at me.

Seonghwa: What do you think?

Hongjoong: I can't even guess. Yeosang can't have a girlfriend. He's drunk that's why he said that.

Seonghwa: But he told the others to meet at his office at 12pm so that he can show us his girlfriend. I can't believe. And you know how stubborn those guys are. They'll surely visit him. I think tomorrow morning we've to make him aware.

Hongjoong: Hmmm. I also think so. Or else it would be a great trouble.

I sighed. I can't even guess what'll be happening tomorrow.

                                                                                   Next day(A/N pov)

The office was going like always. Everything was fine and smooth. Y/N was doing her job. Yeosang was also busy from morning with paper works and con-calls. Suddenly Yeosang's phone rang.

He checked the OTP to see Hwa Hyung calling. He received the call but before he could speak Seonghwa started talking.

Hwa Hyung: Yah! Kang Yeosang. Do you remember what you did last night?

Yeosang: (confused) What? Anything wrong?

Hwa Hyung: Are you real?

Yeosang: Of course I am real. I am a living being who breathes, walks ,talks---

Hwa Hyung: And also a stupid one. You know what you did last night. 

Seonghwa then told Yeosang everything.

Yeosang after hearing and remembering everything: What the actual freaky shit. Didi I really said this?

Hwa Hyung: Of course you stupid head.

Yeosang: Shit!How am I going to handle this? Heck!!! Ok then I am seeing what can I do? I have to hung up

Yeosang hunged up not letting Seonghwa continue. He was thinking how to escape this shitty situation. Suddenly a brainwave played in his mind and he immediately called someone.

After 5 mins a knock was heard on Yeosang's office door. He already knew who it was and told come in. The person entered his office with her head low. She came forward and asked," Do you need anything Mr. Kang?"

Yeosang: Y/N you have to help me today and you will ask no question about what job I would be giving you to do today. Clear?

Y/N just nodded her head signalling yes.

Yeosang: You have act like my girlfriend for today!!!

                                                                             Y/N pov

Yeosang: You have to act like my girlfriend today!!!

What the actual fuck he means. His girlfriend. I would rather choose death than being his girlfriend. I cannot make out what he wants from me. Like 24 hours ago he said those words to me and now ordering me for becoming his girlfriend. 

As if like Yeosang read my mind and said," I am sorry for tomorrow. I shouldn't have judged you like that." in a careless tone. "Now do as I say Okay?" I just nodded my head saying nothing.

He asked me again," Do I have any thing to attend or anyone to meet at 12pm."

I replied," Yes Mr. Kang. Mr. Wang from Latest Fashion and Wang Productions wants to meet you at 12 pm and have lunch with you."

Yeosang replied" Okay. Can you cancel it and schedule it someday else, because at 12pm I will be having few personal guests of mine, who are very important to meet with. Also you've to be there with me when the guests arrives. Now you can leave?"

I just replied with 'ok sir' and left his office. When I came in my office, I did all the jobs assigned to me. Ugh!! This is driving me crazy. 

I heard  a knock at my door. Who's this now? Better be not that jerk.

I exclaimed come in. Then the door opened revealing a girl peeking at me through the door. At first sight only I can recognise her. "Minnie?!?"

Minnie entered and closed the door behind. She smiled at me. I came up from my sit and hugged her. "You're back!".

She replied," Yes I am back. Yesterday. You know it was no fun out there all alone in France. I felt lonely and sad. You weren't there, and I missed you lots. When I got back I heard that you're now the personal assistant of the new boss. I just met him. He is so cold and serious. He doesn't even took a second glance at me when I was giving my documents to him.Aish. How could you deal with him?"

I said," I don't talk to him if not needed. Both of us keep a safe distance from each other. Or else when we are close we end up arguing or awkward." I rolled my eyes.

Minnie laughed and after chatting for a while she left.

Minnie is Y/n's friend whom she met when she first entered this company. Minnie is a very trusted friend of her and yes she is truthful. Both of them started being friends and 1 year ago Minnie left for France for a deal with a French company. She returned yesterday from France and again joined the company today.