Chapter 38: Invitation

Y/n pov

After the little girl left with her family, I slowly said, "Angels, lets go home."
My heart was aching like anything. I need some time alone and for that I've to go back to home. I can't stand the faces of my two little angels longing for their father to come.
We came back home, all of the three of us had an hurt expressions on our faces. As we got in we encountered with Yeonjun, who was smiling but his smile faded away after seeing the condition of our faces.

He asked," What's wrong, sweet heart?" 
I wanted to answer him but nothing came out of my mouth except a whimper. I just told, "Look after my angels, I'll be back soon."
With that I ran to the rooftop garden, my favourite place.
I went in there and closed the door of the corridor. I leaned on the door, hot tears streamed through my cheeks. I can't. In the Europe business world they may say I am the most powerful woman in there as I am also managing the company with my brothers and had already achieved high goals within the short time. 

But my inner self is still a fragile and cold one. My warmth was gone. Maybe he's married now and having a family now. 
I heard the rise of the Kang production and it is leading the business world of Korea, Japan and China. I think he's doing well.

I outburst in tears as I remember about those days with him. The dates, the moments and everything, all of them are stored in my memory.
I gave birth to his children, which he doesn't even knows about. The boys, they resemble him so much. They remind me of him, but I can't afford to loose my children. 
And now, when I saw their faces when they saw the little girl with her father, I can easily read that they need a father to be with them.

I went inside after outburst and crying for nearly 1 hour, then I felt two pairs of small arms hugging my legs. I looked down and saw my angels there. They looked up at me with teary eyes.

I knelt down to their level and Seungchol said, "Mommy, from today we'll never ask for a father. I know it hurts you when we ask about our father. I don't want to hurt you Mommy. Please stay with us Mommy and don't leave us."
Sangyeol continued, "Mommy, we know that you cried after seeing our faces like that in the park. Mommy, I'm a big boy now. I can understand everything about your feelings. You're our Mommy and also Papa, no one can replace you. Just don't leave us again."
Then my both angels hugged me tight.

I also hugged them back and said, "When did my two little angels grew up without me knowing, huh? I am also sorry children for not giving you a Papa. But Mommy will be there for you always."
They hugged me more tight and I caressed there hair. I looked up to see my three brothers looking at me, smiling.
Yeonjun came forward and knelt down, "So what, if don't have a father. You've three flawless uncles who'll take care of you until the very end and never let you go."
Soobin came forward and said, "And will always protect you from everything. No one can do any harm to our little angels and if anyone dares uncles will beat them up."
Beomgyu now came towards the boys and said, "And will also make you happy with everything they can do. They'll never let their angels down. Always will fill you up with happiness and laughter."

With that they hugged us. After keeping the hug for nearly like 3 minutes we let go of each other and smiled. Then Beomgyu burst out, "Everyone c'mon lets go to the living room, I've to discuss something but not Y/n. Soobin hyung can accompany you."
I looked at him weirdly and Soobin protested, "No, I'll be with y'all."
I shooked my head and said, "I don't need Soobin with me. I'll just have a call with Minnie. Do whatever you want."
Sanyeol and Seungchol raced towards the living room with Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu following them laughing.

I looked at them until they disappeared and smiled on my own. Then I got up and went inside my room.

Back at Seoul, South Korea

Yeosang pov.

Now, I am at a fancy restaurants with my friends and was having dinner together. They've been planning these for a while and today they all managed to get some time and we gathered here. We've been talking about random things suddenly San said, "So, Sangie, any plans for future."
I told, "Yeah, we're aiming to have a collaboration with that company who has been always nagging around us and in the future I want to extend my business........"

I instantly stopped as my eyes landed on the others disgusted face. I said, "What???"
Yunho said, "San doesn't meant your company's future plans, he asked yours."
I said, "What future plans should I be having?"
Jongho said, "Hyung, I thought you were really advanced in these aspects, but my hopes are now done. Can't you understand they're talking about of when are you getting married, having kids and all these."

I stopped for a while and looked down. My mind again travelled back to the same person whom I tried to rub from my memory again, Y/n. I can't imagine my life with any other woman than her. I am still waiting for her. I love her very much. My hearts clenched at the feeling of not having her by my side. 
From the time I entered the restaurants I saw so many couple out there sharing quality time with each other and me, I loosed the girl. I couldn't even fight for her, for our relationship. Now, waiting for her is the only answer. But what if she's married and now having a family with that person?!

No, no I shouldn't think of it. Think positive Yeosang, think Positive. I can't loose in this game. Suddenly reality hit me when I heard someone coughing. I looked up to see all of them giving me a sorry look.
Seonghwa said, "Yeosang, don't stress yourself, I know you're heart broken, we shouldn't have asked you."
"No its okay, everyone. Please cheer up, I don't like to see you guys in this way."I said immediately after witnessing the atmosphere.  They smiled again.
Suddenly Mingi said, "Yeosang you know that San and Wooyoung are going to Germany next week?"
I was shocked to hear that news as I wasn't aware of it. I looked at them questioningly and Wooyoung answered, "Actually me and San are having a invitation to one of friend's. He invited us over. We'll be staying there for nearly 2 weeks then we'll come back."

I nodded after hearing the news. I thought about which friend can send an 'invitation' to them. I was also thinking of joining them but guess what, I can't.......................................
Lucky them.

To be continued......