Chapter 36: "I seriously can't believe it!"

The marriage day of Mina and Yeosang.

Author pov

It was the marriage day of Mina and Yeosang. Both of them were getting ready for the ceremony but both of them looked blank and emotionless. They didn't had any expression on their face, just stood or sat like dummy's who are kept at mall for show. 
Yeosang had invited all of his friends who are now with him. All of them were sad and were feeling sorry for Yeosang.

San didn't said a word from when he has came over. He didn't even shared any conversation with Wooyoung for which that boy is sulking and whining to Seonghwa.
After getting ready Yeosang went towards the venue with Hongjoong, Jongho and Wooyoung as his groom mates. All the four went towards the aisle and took their positions. 
Yeosang's eyes were roaming around the whole venue and it seemed like he was trying to find someone very desperately. 
Seeing Yeosang like this Hongjoong whispered, "Yah! What are you doing stand still?" 
But Yeosang, he would care less and he was still looking for someone desperately.

The venue was getting filled little by little and it was now full. The time has arrived. The time of Bride's arrival. Yeosang was feeling all nervous and shaky. Slowly the big doors of the venue open to reveal Mina in her wedding gown, looking all gorgeous and beautiful. She walked down to the aisle with her father, then Yeosang took her hand from her father.
They stood holding hands and facing each other. Yeosang leaned and whispered, "Where is that person?"
Mina replied, "I was also thinking. O god, if that person doesn't arrive within time, we'll be screwed."

The priest started the ceremony. Mr. Kang, Anderra nad Mina's parents sat on the first row, all smiley and happy. On the other side, Yunho, Mingi, San and Seonghwa couldn't even look at the couple now. They felt so bad for Y/n. Seonghwa's eyes watered but he rubbed them silently. San saw it and patted him.
Now it was time for the vows. Mina looked at Yeosang all panicked and Yeosang he just gave a slight sigh out. 
Yeosang started his vows, He finished the vows and just as Mina was about to start her's suddenly the door the venue burst open.

All of the people in the venue looked towards the door and were astonished to see two people.
They entered the venue. A smile formed on Mina's lips as she let go of Yeosang and ran into the arms of one the people who came in.
Yeosang had an victorious smile on his face after seeing the people enter. He looked towards his dad and Anderra, who were looking all blank and confused. His eyes diverted towards his shocked and confused friends who were staring at him with big eyes.
Then he went down the aisle and went towards the people who entered.
He went their and greeted, "Morning Mr. Bang and Morning Mr. Lee."
Mr. Bang answered, "Morning Yeosang, and didn't I told you to call me Bangchan hyung instead of Mr. Bang. It looks too formal."
"Yes bro, also call me Chan, instead of Mr. Lee. We're nearly same age." Chan answered.

Yeosang smiled at them. Then Bangchan started as both Mina and Yeosang gestured him.
"So, ladies and gentleman, I may introduce myself. I am Bangchan, the personal advocate of Yeosang, he hired me for some reason which I will be now sharing here. So The company Kang Productions and Entertainment is now owned by Mr. Kang Yeosang. His father, Mr. Kang, has signed the papers of letting the company be hold by Yeosang. Here is the papers and Ms. Kang Mina, she is now the owner of Kang's entertainment. Her father has also signed the papers for letting the company owned by her. Here are her papers. And Mr. Lee Chan and Ms. Kang Mina has been married. They've done their registry, here is the proof. And as far as the law I know, you can't marry another person if you're still engaged with someone and are not fully divorced."

Yeosang and Mina smirked at their parents. Mr. Kang had his eyes widened. He stood up and yelled, "HOW?!? HOW CAN I LET THE COMPANY OWN BY YEOSANG?"
Yeosang went forward and threw the papers which were in his hands at Mr. Kang's face, "Remember that night when we had an family dinner. You were drunk and that time I took the chance to sign these papers by you so fool of you, Now I am the most powerful here. NOT YOU. NOW I'LL BE THE ONE WHO WILL CONTROL YOU. AND YOUR GAME IS FINISHED ANDERRA."

Mina went to her parents and handed them the papers. She said, "Mom, Dad, you gave me everything what I wanted, but the thing I most wanted you didn't give me that. I didn't want to be controlled by you two. I wanted to live freely along with my love. I am sorry for doing these but I didn't have any other ways."
Her dad said, "Its okay dear. We should have understand. Now today only, I'll give your marriage to you love. Stay with him, stay happy with him."
Mina smiled widely and then again ran back to Chan kissing him.
Mr. Kang burst out, "NO, YOU CAN'T BETRAY ME LIKE THIS."
Mina's dad replied, "My daughter's happiness is what that matters the most. Not our companies or alliances."

Then Yeosang said, "SIR, PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE. YOU HAVE NOTHING NOW. JUST GET LOST. YOU'VE BEEN TREATING ME LIKE A TRASH MANY YEARS AND NOW ITS MY TIME. JUST OUT OF THE VENUE AND ALSO OUT OF THE HOUSE. GUARDS TAKE THEM OUT OF HERE FAST."
With that Mr. Kang and Anderra were dragged out by the guards out of the venue.

Yeosang sighed and then jumped out with a big shout, "I SERIOUSLY  CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I AM FREE NOW. WOHO."
He jumped towards his friends and hugged them tight one by one. Everyone smiled at his happiness. Even the people of the venue also laughed at his cuteness. Hongjoong calmed down Yeosang and told him to explain.

Yeosang explained them that he and Mina planned to do all of these because they were being suffocated and forced by their parents. They decided to get the company by their name and then take actions. Then Mina and Chan did registry marriage with Yeosang and Bangchan as the witness. And they planned to execute the all the things today and at the pick moment. 
All of them were dumbfounded at first but then cheered for Yeosang.
Bangchan left the venue as he had other works to do. 
Mina and Chan got married. All of them smiled and celebrated that day.

Yeosang just told in his mind, "Yes, now Y/n, no one can snatch me from you, I am now powerful and strong not that past Yeosang. I am coming for you."