Chapter 25: By his side.

Author pov

The party was going well. Yeosang and the others were minding their own business along with Anderra and Mr. Kang minding theirs. 
Suddenly a man in his early 60s approached them along with few other business man and woman and Mr. Kang and Anderra.
They all started talking with them some about business or were simply gossiping. Suddenly a business man took this topic up.

He said, "Hey Mr. Kang, did that early wife of yours already died?"
"Yeah of course. She died. She was a real burden. She was always lingering around and annoying. That's why every night I prayed that she can die and so that I can live with Anderra. I mean my Anderra." Mr. Kang said as he kissed Anderra's neck.
She left out a giggle and looked towards Yeosang, smirking.
"I heard that she was an illiterate. She didn't knew how to speak properly or present in front of big business man." A woman joined.
"Yeah of course, she was from a low standard family. Her father worked as a sweeper at my father's building, hah." Mr. Kang said full of disgust.
"And you won't believe me, she seduced my Soo min (Yeosang's father's name) to get into his pants and that time my Soo min didn't understood and fall in that slut's trap." She said pouting.
"Awww, dear, don't get sad. See that whore is gone and finally we two are together. Don't be sad baby." Soo min said as he kissed Anderra which seemed gross to Y/n, Yeosang, San and Hongjoong.
"Oh my. You two are such a great couple. You're lucky Soo that you found a girl like Anderra. She has everything compared to that past wife of yours. And I think the child you made with her was a great mistake. Did you recover it?" Another man said.
"Yeah I recovered. But he's here today and as the only one as the heir of my company he's just looking after it." Soo min said glancing at Yeosang.

Yeosang can't keep it to himself. He brusted out, "YOU PUNKS. YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOUR FUCKING ASSES KNOW EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD. JUST REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS THE MOST EDUCATED BETWEEN YOU WHORES. YOU ONLY KNOW BUSINESS BUT MY MOTHER KNOWS EVERYTHING. I DOUBT IF ANY OF YOU CAN SPEAK IN ENGLISH OR JAPANESE OR CHINESE FLUENTLY. DON'T COMPARE HEAVEN AND HELL OKAY?? MY MOM WAS GOOD AT EVERYTHING AND YOU ALL I DOUBT IF YOU'VE GRADUATED."

"YEOSANG ENOUGH." Mr. Kang screamed as he slapped Yeosang. All the people were looking at him weirdly. Suddenly Yeosang grabbed a bottle of Champagne and attacked Mr. Kang with that. He hitted the bottle into Mr. Kang's back. As soon as he did this, all the men who were present in the party looked at him with anger, as they were all allied and in very good relation with Soo min.
All of them came to him and pushed him down. Y/n was too terrified and astound to do anything. The men who approached Yeosang and pushed him down has now started to kick him and beat him. They were all beating him mercilessly. Y/n couldn't do anything as some of the guards have cornered her, Hongjoong and San. Hongjoong and San were trying to fight with guards but the guards just putted more power and both fo them can't do anything.
Anderra screamed, "BEAT THAT BASTARD HARD. HE'S A PSYCHO." 
Y/n's blood was boiling but she can't do anything. But she can do one thing. 
On the other hand, Yeosang was getting beaten up very badly. He had started to bleed and bruises and scars covered him all over.

After more 15 minutes of this torture, he saw that some men were fighting the angry men. 
Now, no one was beating him nor giving attention. Suddenly he felt someone's presence beside him. It was Y/n. She hold him in her warms and asked, "Yeosang, Yeosang, don't worry I called for help. Your friends has come along with San and Yunho's men. Don't worry. You'll be taken away."
Actually San and Yunho ran some assassin under them to help them if they were in danger. She called Yunho and said everything. Then Yunho came with the others to help Yeosang. San was also able to break through the guards who were blocking them by his Taekwondo skills and also freed the two. By that time help reached them. 
After few moments, all the men who attacked were on the floor. All of his friends came to Y/n and Yeosang to check. 
"How is he?" Mingi asked in a concerned way.
"He slept unable to take that torture." Y/n asked as she hold Yeosang more tightly. 
"Now where we will be keeping him?" Wooyoung asked as he sat beside his fragile friend and took his hand.
"I'll take him with me." Y/n said as she caressed his hair.