Chapter 46: The birthday party along with surprises

Y/n pov

Yayyyyyyyyyy! Finallllyyyyy! My birthday has arrived. Its 12 in the midnight and here I am on top of my bed jumping like a 5 years old child. I am so happy today. Suddenly I heard the door of my room opening and came in my two little angels. I got down the bed and my angels came running to me and hugged me tightly. They together said, "Happy Birthday Mommy! You're the Best Mommy In the World."

Awwww, my angels. I said, "Thank you angels." as I pecked their forehead. Then Sangyeol asked, "Mommy what do you want for your birthday??"
I answered, "I don't want anything, baby. I have everything that I want."
Seungchol pouted and said, "What is it Mommy?"

I chuckled and said, "I have my brothers by me, a great friend like Minnie, then San and Wooyoung, who are like my brothers and lastly my two angels. My two angels are the greatest gift which I had ever."

Sangyeol and Seungchol smiled brightly at me. Their smiles resemble him so much. Suddenly I saw Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu standing by my bed, smiling. I got up from the floor and Yeonjun came and hugged me, "Many many happy returns of the day Sis. I really missed you when your birthdays came but from the past 5 years, it was a real happy days on your birthday."
I smiled at him and thanked him.

Then Soobin came forward and hugged me. As I and Soobin, both are twins, so we have the same birthday.
[sorry on the last chapter I forgot to mention him.....hehe. Such a dumb author]

I wished Soobin, "Happy Birthday Bro,  today is our day."
Soobin wished me back, "Happy Birthday to you too Sis, yes its our day lets enjoy it to the fullest."  
We both smiled at each other happily.

Beomgyu came forward and wished, "Happy birthday Twins. Lets enjoy this day very well and if you two are going out somewhere today, I am joining."
We both hugged Beomgyu and I said, "My little Beomie is now wishing me on my birthdays. Aww Beomgyu you grew up so much." 
Soobin laughed and Beomgyu pouted like a baby.
Yeonjun now hugged Soobin and said, "Happy birthday my bro. If today you were not by my side, I can't imagine how can I be able to look after all the stuffs. You always made me happy. My bunny bro."

Soobin giggled and thanked Yeonjun. Then my little angels, they jumped over Soobin and shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY UNCLE."
Soobin caught them in his arms and kissed them on the cheeks saying, "Thank you my angels."

Then San and Wooyoung came in. I smiled at them and San came and hugged me, "Happy birthday my dear. I am now really happy and relieved that you're now safe and sound along with happy. I love you so much Sissy."
"Thank you San!" I answered him back. Then Wooyoung came to me as he gave me a short hug saying, "Many many happy returns of the day, girl. And also a very happy birthday to you too Soobin. Today its the both of yours day, so enjoy it to the fullest."
Me and Soobin thanked him together, "Thank you Wooyoung."

San also greeted Soobin which Soobin returned with a wide smile.

After all the greetings and wishes and finally tucking Sangyeol and Seungchol in the bed, I came back to my room and laid down. I was waiting for someone to wish me on my birthday. It was 12:30 now and I am still wide awake waiting.
Suddenly my phone buzzed and I picked it up after seeing the caller id.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" Exclaimed the person on the other line.
I smiled and replied, "Thank you Yeosang."
"I called you a little late because I knew you would be busy with your family. So what are the plans for today?"
"Till now nothing is planned. And yeah you assumed right. I was with my family right then."
"Okay.....I see. Now tell me what you want on your birthday?"
"Nothing special, I guess. If you really want to give me a present then it depends upon you. I don't need anything special."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I am fine with it."
"Okay then, lets hung up now, tomorrow will be a long day. Bye, good night."
"Okay...bye, sleep tight."