Chapter 40: Lets move on.

Author pov

Back to Seoul, South Korea, 1 week later......

"Sir someone wants to meet you?" Jihoon said to Yeosang who was drowned in the laptop in front of him. He looked up and asked, "Who wants to meet me? What is the name of the person?"
"Sir, he's not telling anything but just telling that he wants to see you." Jihoon said lowering his head. Yeosang sat up straight and thought,
"Who can be that person who wants to meet me? Shall I allow them?"
But eventually says, "Okay sent the person here and also keep the guards ready if any mishap happens."
Jihoon nodded and went out.

Yeosang got up from the chair as soon as he heard the door of his office opening. He looked towards the door waiting for the person to turn around. The person closed the door behind him and turned around.................
"YOU!" Yeosang gave a yell, his eyes popping out and his head going all blank. 
"Yes me Hyung! Nice to see you after so many days. How are you?" The person answered keeping a cool and calm expression on his face but his heart was beating like anything inside his chest, hands sweating and nervousness visible in his dark eyes.
Yeosang on the other hand just stared at the person with complete shock and  astonishment. His hands started sweating, he can't maintain his composure. He surely can't. His eyes watered and also with the other person's who is standing on the other side of the room.
"It can't be you Taehyun, it can't." Yeosang manage to utter in that state of his also. 

"Yes it's me hyung. Kang Taehyun." The boy said.

A short info about Kang Taehyun

Kang Taehyun, a professional interior designer, who is related to Yeosang as his lost cousin. Taehyun was the son of Yeosang's father's own brother who left the house to achieve his dream and never came back. When both Yeosang and Taehyun were small, they met at a zoo. Yeosang was with his mother and Taehyun with his whole family.
SO suddenly Yeosang bumped into Taehyun while running to see a animal. From then, they found out they were cousins and started spending time with each other. They loved hanging out and playing with each other but after the death of Yeosang's mother, their connection got cut.

Now the small Taehyun has grew up to be a very famous interior designer while Yeosang grew up to dominate the business world. 
Meeting his dear cousin after a long since, Yeosang went to him and hugged him. Taehyun also hugged him back real tight. After moments, they let go of each other. They shared some common conversation before Yeosang and Taehyun sat down.

Yeosang: So Taehyun, how about your career?
Taehyun: Its going all fine hyung. I am really doing very well. Now, I'm in Germany, came here to meet you as I found out about you by reading the business magazines. I was feeling real proud of you.
Yeosang: Same goes with me too and now are you really settled in Germany now? 
Taehyun: Yes, and I am also working with the Choi clan. 
Yeosang: Will you mind if I come with you at Germany because I was thinking about expanding my business towards Europe and I need a real strong company or a business clan with me to do it. So I was thinking of targeting the Choi clan for this because their business is real powerful there.
Taehyun: Yeah, it is and of course you can accompany me. I would love it. My flight is day after tomorrow. 
Yeosang: Cancel the ticket?
Taehyun: Huh? What?
Yeosang: Yeah just cancel it because I'll take you with me in my own personal jet. No need to go on a public plane.
Taehyun: REALLY HYUNG! I NEVER BOARDED ON A PERSONAL PLANE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.