Chapter 19: Attraction

Y/N pov.

We are done with our dinner and were discussing what to do the next day. "Lets do a campfire or a barbeque party outside somewhere near the beach." I suggested. Within moments the boys agreed and started planning about the Barbeque party and what items shall we need. I was listing down everything. 

"So here goes the final result:

San and Jongho will be arranging all the ingredients needed for the barbeque and also will be in charge of setting up the grill.

Hongjoong and Yunho will be in charge of making the barbeque. All the ingredients will be provided to them and for extra help Seonghwa will be there to look out.

Mingi, Yeosang, Wooyoung and me will be in charge of settling up and decorating the place where the barbeque party will be held.

No taking help from the hotel staff or management. We'll do all of it by ourselves. Okay?"

I completed and all the boys said together," Okay Ma'am, in your service." I was a bit flustered by their response. The boys were laughing seeing me all flustered. I hit San who was making the most fun of me and he stopped. Then we came back to our floor.

I was proceeding towards my suite, suddenly I heard Joong hyung calling me from behind. "Y/N" I turned around and replied, "Yes?" "Y/N are you alright now? I mean will you be able to share a suite with Yeosang today?" I sighed and said," He apologised to me and asked me to be his friend. So, I can manage with it. Don't worry. I'll be fine hyungmin. You can go and rest now. It was a long ass day (ride). You look tired. How about hwa hyungmin. Is he out already?" 

Joong hyungmin let out a chuckle saying," That's nice to hear that my introvert child is now making new friends. Okay, but if you have any problem just give us a call and we two will be there in a blink of eye. Nope, he's cleaning up the suite, so I decided to wait outside." I just gave a smile in response. Then Hwa hyungmin got out of the suite and called Joong hyungmin. I also went towards Hwa hyungmin to say good night.

I went to him and said, " Good night hyungmins. Have sweet dreams about me." "Of course dear, I will be dreaming about you. Good night. And now give oppa a night hug." He said smiling brightly. I hugged him tight and he also did the same. He pecked my forehead and when we let go of each other I saw Joong hyungmin pouting. I instantly knew what's up with him and pulled him into a hug. I could feel he smiled and also wrapped his arms around me and said,"Good night, dearest. Sleep tight." Then we let go of each other and I went back into my suite.

As I entered the suite I heard Yeosang saying," Done saying good night to hyungs." I replied, " Yup done. Have you freshened up?" "No, I was going to." He replied without looking at me. "Okay. When you're done just give me a call. I'll be in the balcony." I also said proceeding towards the balcony. "Hmmm" I could hear Yeosang hummed in response to my sentence.

I came in the balcony and took a sit near the couch. I was thinking about random stuff staring into the space. The crashing of waves can be heard and the moon is hiding itself behind the coconut trees. The winds are always blowing at high speed here. I was just staring at the pleasant scenario until I heard Yeosang calling me. "Y/N. I am done. Now you can use the bathroom." "Okay coming." I said as I got up and went inside. I collected my towel and my night dress and proceeded towards the bathroom.

Yeosang was just coming out of the bathroom; that's why I didn't saw him other time in the room; and I wasn't ready to witness what I just saw in front of me. Yeosang was wearing only black shorts and was topless. Water from his hair was dripping on his shoulders which further rolled towards his chest and abs. I didn't expect Yeosang to have such a body that could attract any women on this earth. From outside as I saw him, I assumed he had a well built body with broad shoulders and perfect waist but I wasn't expecting it to be this perfect.