Chapter 05: First meeting and h-him!!!

Y/N Pov

After Minnie left I got back to work again. I was working very peacefully, collecting every details of the next company where our company will be investing, until I got a call from Yeosang.

Yeosang: Did checked the time?

I: Nope. What time it is?

Yeosang: Its fucking 11:58 am.

I: So what, your guests will be arriving at 12pm. What shall I do from 11:58 am?

Yeosang: Why are you so annoying. I am your boss and you shouldn't talk to me like that understand?

I rolled my eyes and said: Ok boss tell me what needful shall I do to please you? (in a sarcastic way)

Yeosang: Just come to my office now. I don't have time for your b*tchy sarcasm.

He then cut the call. I just stared at the phone for a few minutes, sighed and went to his office.

As I entered his office, I could feel a cold stare at me. When I looked up, I saw he was just 5 inches away from me. His dark brown eyes was staring into my soul with a cold look in it. I started to feel nervous, as I broke the eye contact with him. He came more closer and I could smell his perfume. Now we are just 2 inches apart from each other with both of our fixed together. Yeosang spoke up, his voice sounding more deeper,

"Don't ever try to show your sarcasm in front of me, or else the consequences will not be nice."

I just gulped. My hands are sweating now. His aura is so powerful and scary now. I started to feel more nervous and could feel my heart jumping up and down inside me. What the freakty fries Y/N. Get yourself together. Suddenly we heard a knock in the door which made me and Yeosang change our positions. Then we heard a voice saying outside," Mr. Kang, may we come in?" followed by giggles. 

Yeosang replied," Yah, stop bring dramatic.  Come in."

Then the door opened; as I was standing behind Yeosang I peeked from behind him; revealing six handsome man standing their with big smiles on their faces. They came in and the most taller one, who looked like a puppy, hugged Yeosang. Yeosang also hugged him back. When they both let go of each other, the guy with long black hair with a perfect face and visual gave a loud squeaky laugh and hugged Yeosang saying," Awww, I missed you my chingu!!!"

Yeosang replied with," Woo, didn't we just met yesterday. and the next day you are saying that you miss me?!?!"

The Woo guy replied," You may not miss me, but I missed you."

"Ok now let go of me." Yeosang said and the Woo guy released the hug. 

"Where's your girlfriend Yeosang-ah? You told us that today you will introduce us to her."one of the guy said who looks literally like a sunshine but he's also tall. He said those smiling and he also has a deep voice.

Yeosang turned around and gave me a warm smile saying," Y/N-ah this are the friend of mine who I always talk about to you, remember?" I just nodded with a nervous smile. Yeosang continued," So today they are here to meet you. They were eagerly waiting to meet you."

I looked at the six guys smiling at me. "Hello guys, I am Choi Y/N, Yeosang's girlfriend as well as his personal assistant." I said with a normal smile. Yeosang said," Guys please introduce yourselves to her."

The most- fashionable guy within the others spoke up first," Hello Y/N. I am Kim Hongjoong. The CEO of the Kim's management." He smiled.

Then the puppy guy said," Hello Y/N. I am Jeong Yunho. The owner of Jeong's healthcare."Seriously, he's so cute.

Then the Woo guy spoke," Hey there Y/N. I am Jung Wooyoung, the most sexy CEO of Jung's Textile and also Yeosang's bestie. Nice to meet you."

Then the sunshine guy said," Hello I'm Song Mingi. I am in the in charge of Song's automobile company. Nice to meet you." 

Then another guy spoke up, he was also tall, have a very sharp face and his visuals are no joke. He somewhat kinda look like toothless, but man he is looking freaking hot in that checked suit. "Hey Y/N. Its Park Seonghwa, the CEO of PARK'S ELECTRONIC'S. It's a great pleasure to meet you in person."

Then the last guy spoke up, he look kinda strong but is really adorable." Hello I am Choi Jongho. I am the youngest one within all of them and I am the in charge of Choi's Medic care." "O Mr. Choi, weren't your medic company was running a deal with Mr. Bang's hospital, our company helped you with the deal. Actually that time I was in charge to help with the deal. It's such a pleasure to meet you in person Sir!!!" I exclaimed. Then I saw Jongho's eyes go wide and he exclaimed," Ahhh. I remembered you now. Thank you so much for supporting me that time. It's also my pleasure to meet you in person."

I smiled brightly at them. Then I looked at Yeosang to see him staring at me. 

Wooyoung spoke up," Guys didn't you'all noticed that someone was staring at someone during the whole time she was talking." and everyone smirked. Yunho said," Hmmm. Some one can't take his eyes off from his girlfriend." I saw Yeosang getting red as he stopped staring at me. I also some how felt my cheeks burning.

I think Hongjoong kinda understood our situation and said," Yah, you two. See you two are making them embarrased. I am so sorry Y/N in behalf of this two notorious brats."

Then all of them laughed including me and YEOSANG. Suddenly Seonghwa said," Why didn't San arrived till now. He's always late. Aish." Wait a second. San. Wait, how can this be possible!!

In that very minute we can heard the door of Yeosang's office room opened and there entered h-him. With perfect sharp features,  handsome faced and a perfect body there he stood breathing heavily. "Guys, sorry. That freaking old manager of mine didn't let me come till I finished my schedule. BTW, where's Yeosang's girlfriend?" He asked.

I was so shocked seeing him all alive and healthy in front me. H-how can he be alive after that incident also. No this can't be possible. I think I am hallucinating. 

His gaze diverted towards me, and I saw his eyes also get widened. He stopped panting and looked at me,shocked like he's seeing a ghost in front of him.  

"Y-Y/N!!!!!!!! I-is t-that r-really y-y-you?? B-but h-h-how??

Sorry guys if you find this a little short.

The next one, I will try to make it more lengthy.

ILY!!!!!!!!Please support my ff.