Chapter 2: Too rude to be a boss

Y/N Pov

Mr. Kang took his leave.  Slowly all the employees also started getting back. I also got back. I am having my new office at the highest floor which is the 20th floor in the building. Yeosang also shares the same floor with me. I took the lift and came straight to the 20th floor. As I stepped out, I took a look at my watch. Its 9:45 am now. Time flies so fast.

I went to my office and collected the schedule of Mr. Kang for today. I once again checked it.

"OK, so meeting with Mr. Lee at 11 am till 1 pm then lunch. After lunch from 3:30 to 6:30 a meeting about the past 4 years sales report with me." I sighed. Okay lets make it. 

I waited for 10 more mins as he told me to go there at 10 sharp. When the clocked clicked sharp at 10, I went to his office and knocked on the door. He responded with his deep voice. "Come in."

I entered his office with his scheduled paper in my hand. There he was, sitting in his chair facing the window. He was still looking gorgeous and handsome from his side profile also.

"hmmmm. Y/n. I see you're really punctual with your time. I appreciate." He said even on a taking a glance at me. I nodded. He continued," So what are your plans for getting me?" I was confused by the question that I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. Then he turned around and said," How are you going to manipulate me and use my body for s**.Hmm?" I just looked at him with disbelief and hatred in my eyes. 

When I met his eyes, those were eyes were looking sternly and sharply at her, like it can pierce into her soul; all cold. He again spoke up," Looking at me like that will not help you. Just stop sharing. I feel disgusted. I actually hate women and also didn't want any personal assistant, especially girls. I knew how girls manipulate the rich CEO's and use their money and body only. So if you're trying to do something like that, just forget about it. It isn't happening." He smirked.

I felt anger streaming down my body. I was so shocked but not hurt or disappointed. I hold my anger in and said,"Mr. Kang. I know you are my boss. Please stay as a boss only. Don't cross your limit when talking to me." He chuckled. Then he said," Just told you. Not my business." I sighed and handed him his schedule. He checked it and nodded. "Okay. Meet you at 3:30 sharp. Don't be late. I appreciate your punctuality and smartness. Now you may leave." I nodded and said," Call me if you need to clear or know something." He just nodded. Then I left. Clearly he is too rude to be a boss. He's lucky, I say, or else he would be now lying down with all his bones broken. Pffft.

                                                                     Yeosang Pov

After she left, I sighed. I think I was a bit rude with her. But I don't care a bit about her. I don't even give a shit about her. Though I shouldn't have judged her like that. May be she is not that kind. Whatever. I would just say a sorry to her for those words. I just chuckled at my own self.

"Yeosang, why are you so matured and so soft and can't hurt nobody from inside. Because you've suffered yourself. Pfffft. I am lucky that my outer covering is enough hard and rough to save my fragile inner child. That Y/N would never understand the pain of being abandoned. Her reaction made me laugh. It felt like she never heard those words. No one else would know in what world I live.  No warmth, on love and no care exists in my world. No one can give me those three things. No one."

I thought this to my myself. A sad sigh released from my mouth. I should get back to work. I think it will help a bit.  It may decrease the pain within me. 

Suddenly I heard my phone buzzed. I took it in my hands and saw someone calling me. When my eyes landed on the OTP, a smile crept up my face. It was Seonghwa hyung.

OTP

Hwa Hyung: Hey Sangie, what's up?

I(yeosang): Hey Hyung, I am good. What about you?

Hwa Hyung: I am fine. Are you busy as you took over the company today?

I: No Hyung. I am not. But after 30 mins I'll be. So about what you want to talk?

Hwa Hyung: Actually the guys are planning to have a hangout at the xxxxx bar. As we didn't have hangout in a while. 

I: What time it is?

Hwa Hyung: At 7 30 pm. We decided to meet in front of the bar. Will you come? (He sounded a bit excited)

I: Yes, of course I'll be coming. I miss you guys. (I said chuckling)

Hwa Hyung: That's a great news then. I'll be informing everyone. I am sure Wooyoung is going to be so happy after he will hear this news of you coming.

I: Hyung, lets give the others a surprise of having me there. Please don't tell them. I want to surprise them. I just want to see there reaction.

I heard Seonghwa hyung chuckled from the other side.

Hwa Hyung: Okay. Anything for my precious Sangie. You know, they really miss you. They 'll really be happy. 

I: Yea hyung. Ok bye hyung, I have an appointment with Mr. Lee. See you and don't spill the surprise.

Hwa Hyung: You can trust me sangie. I am neither san or wooyoung. Your surprise will be safe. Ok then. Good luck. Bye dear.

With that Seonghwa hung up. I smiled thinking about meeting the guys. They are my everything. They really love me. They are like sunshine for me in this dark world. I really treasure each of them even though I am most savage one out there.

I need to go now. Its already 10:55 am.

                                                               End of chapter 2.

Hello there my fellow readers!!

Hope all of you are fine and safe.

I know this ff is a bit complex one. But please suport it.

I love all of you. Saranghae!!!!