Chapter 21: His past

Y/N POV.

The moment he pulled me into the passionate kiss I was caught off guard. His warm lips brushed over mine, and I was too shocked to react to it. But eventually my senses came back and I also answered back to his kiss. Our lips moved in sync, and it felt like an dream for me from which I don't want to wake up. He let go of me, as we both panted for air. He then took his face away from me and gave a smile to others, who were staring at us in a perverted and teasing way. 

Wooyoung said, " I think today the bed is gonna break."

In the other side I am all embarrassed. This Kang Yeosang, I swear. My cheeks flushed red as I heard the guys talking shits. Seonghwa hyungmin said," Guys, don't get too far, you'll again make her angry then I don't know how to hold her because she was ranting to me for yesterday morning's all teasing and stuff." 

"That means, I am just a burden to you, hyungmin." I said pouting. 

"No its not that dear. I don't like when these dorks tease you with those stuff. That's why?" Seonghwa hyungmin said hastily pulling me into his embrace. He gave me hug. Then as we let go of each other, I felt a burning gaze from Yeosang.

Seonghwa said," Yah! Don't need to be so possessive over her. Remember before you're her boyfriend, I am her brother, so I can give her a hug." 

This made me giggle and Yeosang gave a slight smile. Hongjoong hyung said, "Sang ah, again a Happy birthday. Today will be the last day here. And also it is your birthday. We'll make sure to make this day up to you. Okay guys, let get back, my eyes can close any moment it already 12:30. C'mon let get going."

The others laughed at Hongjoong hyung's half drunk state and  then came back to hotel.

A/N pov

Y/N and Yeosang got in their shared suite, all tired and worn out. Y/N went to wash up first. She came out from the washroom and looked all over the room once. Yeosang was not in the room, that means he is at the balcony. She went over to the balcony and saw him looking at the stars a bit zoned out.

I called him a few times but he was too zoned out to notice. She went forward and placed a hand on his shoulders. He flinched and turned around. Y/N said,

"Woah, calm down. I am just here to say to go and get fresh. I am done." 

Yeosang just nodded and went inside. Y/N just stayed on the balcony to look at the sky and feel the breeze. She was feeling her quiet surroundings, her eyes closed. After 15 mins, she felt someones presence beside her. She opened her eyes and turned her head to right side to reveal Yeosang was now by her side, sitting down.

"Again many many happy returns of the day Yeosang." Y/N said smiling a bit. "Thank you." He replied shortly, but to Y/N his voice seemed a bit heavy. 

"You 'kay?" She asked giving a concerned glance at the guy by her. "I miss mom." He said his voice sounding more heavy.  Y/N's eyes softened at the sight. She said, "You can let it all out." 

"Will you listen to me and my harsh story?" Yeosang asked looking up. "I am very good listener, tell me." She reassured.

"Okay then.........."

Flashback to 14 years back,

Yeosang pov.

"I can't wait for my birthday to arrive. Its within 2 days. From now only I can get the smell of the baking of a cake by my mother. You know, mom said this year she's gonna bake a whole new flavoured cake." I ranted to Wooyoung during the recess.