Chapter 28: More close. {M}

Author pov

Y/n and Yeosang entered the big mansion garden. Loud music was bursting out from the speakers. People were dancing like crazy and were getting drunk. It was already Saturday and Y/n and Yeosang came to Yunho's mansion for the party. 
As they reached the garden where the party was taking place, Mingi approached them at first. He hugged the both of us and said, "Lets go. Others are already here. We all were waiting for you two."
They followed Mingi to where the other guys were sitting down. All of them looked extra hot and handsome tonight.
All of them wore ripped Jeans and shirts which were unbuttoned till their chest. The mixture of blue, red and pink light falling over them from the lights also made them more sexy. 
Y/n wore:

At first when Y/n wore it and came out, Yeosang lost his mind seeing her in a dress like this

At first when Y/n wore it and came out, Yeosang lost his mind seeing her in a dress like this. But controlled himself from something. 
Now they were at the party, all sitting together, drinking and jamming to the music. They were all enjoying the party thoroughly. Sometimes having chit chats around. Few sluts came to seduce the boys.
One girl came to Yeosang and sat on his lap. Yeosang looked at her and then smirked. Y/n was just sitting beside Yeosang and when that girl did this she went jealous and crazy. She pushed the girl from his lap and herself sat on his lap and said, "Don't ever try to get into the pants of my man. If I ever see you whore around him, I am gonna chop off that fake boobs of yours."

She snapped at the girl and glared. The girl stood up and glared at her before stomping away. Then Y/n looked at Yeosang saying, "Why didn't you say anything to the girl?" 
Yeosang smirked and answered, "You look hot when you get angry and jealous. I just want to see that side of yours, my woman." 
Then he pulled her more close and kissed her. This kiss was neither soft or gentle. It was a heated one with passion, lust and love. 
His hands travelled under her dress and stopped at her thighs. He brushed it earning a moan from Y/n. He loved that sound. He could feel his buddy going hard. 
Y/n pulled away and both of the gasped for breath. 
She then removed Yeosang's hands from her thighs and whispered in his ear, "Control yourself sir, your buddy is hard." She smirked a smutty smile and then made herself busy talking to the others and drinking.
Yeosang also took up a can and drank it all at one go. He's unable to control. Y/n is still sitting on his lap and his buddy can't take it anymore.

Y/n was nearly getting wasted. She kept drinking without any consent. She reached her high level and was now fully wasted. A slow music started to play and she started to sway her body with it. Her slight body rolls and some hums made Yeosang loose his mind. 
He got up, Y/n in his laps. She looked at him as he looked at her with full lust and love. She also gave back the same look. He kissed her again with more lust and after pulling away he whispered in her ear, "Lets go home. I've plans."
Then the both drunk figure disappeared into the car.

Yunho's driver dropped them at Yeosang's penthouse. They somehow got it in and made it to the bedroom. 

.

..

...

....

As soon as they got in, Yeosang started kissing her passionately as she respond back. The kiss turned more heated and full of lust. Y/n was pushed down on the bed with Yeosang hovering over her. Slowly Yeosang's kiss trailed down to her neck. 
He sucked and left marks on her neck. As he sucked her sweet spot, Y/n kept letting out moans out of pleasure. Then his kisses trailed down to her revealed cleavage. Her dress was teared apart as Yeosang can't wait to open it. Then her bra was removed.
Yeosang stared lustfully at the sight in front of him and started kissing her breasts. He sucked it hard which made Y/n moan again and when he bit her nipples Y/n gave out whimpers. He sucked on both of the breasts as if he was hungry for these for a long time.
Then he slowly started to trail his kissed down her stomach and licked and sucked her navel. She was a moaning mess under him. 
As he was going to reach for her panties, Y/n sat up and pulled Yeosang towards and kissed him on the lips. She changed their positions, now Yeosang was under her. 
She slowly kissed his neck and left marks over it. She also sucked his sweet spot of the neck making him moan. She smirked and felt satisfied by that sound. She teared off Yeosang's shirt and started kissing his chest. She sucked hard and bit his nipples making him moan and also whimper at the same time. 
She kissed all over his body. She reached his pants and opened them. He was only in his panties and she could see his hard buddy from his panties. She slowly removed his panties and his penis popped out, all large. She used her hands and touched it, making Yeosang moan. She caressed it and teased him using her thumb. 
"Fuck it Y/n, come on, I can't." Yeosang groaned. Y/n smirked and didn't waste any time. She put that big penis in her mouth and started sucking it hard. She swirl her tongue around it and kept sucking. Yeosang was a moaning mess.
"Fuck it." Yeosang groaned from pleasure. He didn't knew Y/n can mouth so well. "Y/n, I will be cumming any minute." He siad grabbing the bed sheets tighter.
Y/n fastened her pace and Yeosang came on her mouth. She gulped it down and came up to Yeosang and kissed him again.
Now it was his turn. He turned her down. He went to her panties and ripped them revealing her wet pussy. He then pushed one of his finger into her without any warning which made her yelp. At first it was hurting a bit, but Yeosang gave Y/n her time to adjust as she was new to this thing. When she got used she gestured Yeosang to move his finger. He inserted his another finger and started her fingering her hard. He went in a fast pace making her moan like a mad thing. She wanted to come over, but before she could Yeosang pulled out and said, "Not so fast my baddie." 
Y/n groaned. Then Yeosang brought his face near to her pussy and started kissing her inner thighs. He then directly kissed her pussy and started licking her erotic juice. He sucked, swirled his tongue around and licked making Y/n a moaning mess. She again wanted to cum but Yeosang pulled up. "Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!" She groaned loudly.
"Want to cum?" He said and Y/n nodded vigorously. He then came up and placed himself between her, his tip nearly touching her throbbing pussy. He hold her hand and gave her a peck on her forehead. "I'll be gentle okay.." He said gently and Y/n nodded.
He then pushed himself inside her, and she moaned out of pain. He gave Y/n time to get used his size. Then as Y/n got used he gestured to move.
He started slow. But slowly took his pace.  The bed moved vigorously under him and both of them moaning mess. Y/n's moan turned into whines as he hit her g-spot. 
"There, Yeosang." Y/n said between her moans. Yeosang understood and started hitting that spot. Both of them moaned loudly. 
Slowly they started reaching there climax making. Yeosang got his pace more faster. Y/n hold his hands tight. "Cum with me." Yeosang said, and moved faster.
They finally reached their climax and cummed together. They moaned out loudly as they cummed over each other.
Y/n felt warmth inside her, but she didn't knew what was it about?

Yeosang fell beside her, both of them out of breathe. Y/n instantly fell asleep. Yeosang pulled her close to him and wrapped them in the blanket. Then he also felt asleep.

a/n: Whew. finally published. Sorry, my wifi was gone in the afternoon, so I am uploading it in the early evening. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. But little did Y/n Yeosang knew about something......Brace yourselves for other epdisodes. Its gonna be interesting.