𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

He stuffed his gun in the man's mouth with a sinister grin. "Wrong answer" he finally said letting the bullet go.

You are not supposed to find this hot Violette. He just killed someone right in front of you.

But it's not the first time.

He unbuttons the bloody shirt, disposing of it. His back muscles tense before relaxing, the tattoos along his skin have always turned me on along with his abs.

Calm down, this is not the place of time for this.

Instead he turns to me, the anger dying when he sees that I'm okay. Then it returns at the sound of a gun-cocking at my head.

"Ultimatums seem to run in your family Romano" I fell my body freeze at the sound of my father's voice.

"What happened to Sophia was truly tragic, though I don't understand why she chose you over her. Why do they always chose you Enzo?" I clench my eyes shut when he pressed the gun to my back when Enzo points his gun at him but the two other men cock theirs at him.

"And my own daughter, isn't it funny how she would choose a man who's life would only have her end up dead at the end of the day" I try not to touch my stomach, if he knows I'm pregnant there's no doubt that he will kill me.

"Then she went to see her mother" he turns me around, his nails dig into my arm and I let out a shriek of pain. "The woman left you and you went running back to her, you really are a pathetic excuse of a daughter Violette"

When I don't say anything, he squeezes at my arm harder. "I'm going to fucking kill you" Enzo says behind me. Two men have their guns pointed at his head while his is on the floor.

I stare into my father's soulless brown eyes, nothing about them hold love or remorse for me.

"I'm just getting to know my daughter again" While his hands out in handcuff, the men besides Enzo begin punch him in his stomach, Enzo's groans fill my ears to the side of me and I can't help but feel that this is all my fault.

"I am not your daughter" I hiss when my knees hit the hard floor and faces me towards Enzo. His blue eyes plead with me to look away.

"What do you want from me?" I finally say and he smiles.

"I want nothing more than to see Enzo Romano left with nothing, and you're going to help me." he yanks my hair, forcefully making me watch.

I watch his eyes begin to slowly flow close and tears weld my eyes. "Please stop" he crouches down to me, grabbing my chin, his nails dig into my cheeks. Enzo's grunts fill my ears and I can't help but feel my heart shatter at the sound.

"I was left with nothing for years, then to my surprise my daughter was falling in love with the same man who took everything from me."

"It's simple really, all he has to do is chose between himself or you"

"You son of a"- Enzo's voice is cut off by a loud scream from his mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" It felt like a million sharp pieces of glass were piercing through my heart all at once watching Enzo take all of the torture.