𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐈

𝐈

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 was what the street was at this time, dark and cold there was no light. All streets lights broken or flickering all that was giving me light was the small shop with the illuminating colored sign. Holding the trench coat in my hands knocking on the metal door, the small peep hole opened revealing two hazel colored eyes. A tall dark tanned skinned man walked out, overpowering muscles poking out of his black shirt. He stood looking at the sides of the streets, the silver rhinestones framing my breast to the matching heels.

"Enzo Romano please" I didn't know who Enzo was but they said he owned the club along with the girls inside. The man checked my I.D before realizing I was knew he unlocked the door allowing me in.

The smell of whiskey and different scents of cologne mixed in the air with the dark red lights blaring around the room. The girls doing what they do best enchanting the rich men, gold watches on their wrist, hair perfectly styled and jaws sharp as ever.

Some married, some newly divorced. The rules were not to touch the girls without permission, one man hadn't listened to that rule currently being thrown out behind me. A gorgeous woman approached me her blonde hair pulled into a ponytail high on her head, the woman smiled hugging me. Her long legs covered in small glitter dust showing off her toned body.

"Valerie" she stuck her hand out smiling, passing all the men looking at my body like a piece of meat we entered the black door containing the rest of the dancers.

"Violet" the back of the chair read next to her own.

"Today will be your first day here, they aren't allowed to touch you with your consent, you dance the whole time until the light shuts off." she said before fixing her lipstick, smacking her lips together she stood up spinning around adorning herself.

"You're up" she said fluffing out my hair, throwing small amounts of glitter on my chest to my legs. Leading me to the back of the stage threw the curtains men could be seen staring at the pole waiting impatiently.

The dim color of the room changed, not being able to see the men anymore I only focused of the illumination of the single pole waiting for me. My heels clicked against the floor, the single light raining down on me. Whistles and compliments flooding my ears, the green paper flowing on the stage already and I hadn't even done anything yet.

The cold metal of the pole hit my hot skin as I slowly slid down keeping my legs closed teasing them. Opening my legs, low curses heard from each man before I winked at them closing them once again. Now on my back, leaving my legs closed my hands ran up to my breast squeezing them in my hands. The reflection of the rhinestones on the glass stage only showing my body more. Turning on my knees I arched my back on the center of the stage.

Directly in the middle of the booth sat Enzo Romano watching me intensely. His legs opened for me, his dark black hair neatly falling on his forehead. Tattoos easy to see through the white fitted shirt, he leaned his forearms on his knees smirking at me with his pink lips. Returning a smile I moved closer to him reaching a hand out for him, cupping his jaw he growled lowly when I turned away.

Spreading my knees on the stage I ran my hands down my body stopping where they desired me the most all the way back up to my stomach, to my neck where I lightly choked my self hearing the cheers.

His deep blue eyes, taking in every inch of my curves. His strong arms still on his knees tilting his head to see what I was going to do next. Silver rings on his left and two on the right along with the decorated tattoo with the letter R.

Dangerous was what he spoke, though I didn't know much about him I could tell Enzo was a man of high power. Moving back to the pole I spun around until my leg hooked around it sliding down again I landed in the split feeling the money graze my body onto the floor. Loud cheering around me from the both men and women who I had noticed to the side of me.

The light on top of me cut off leaving the men to wonder who I was, the small passage for me to go Valerie handed me the trench coat congratulating me on how well I did before we reached the room.

"I'm telling you, I've never seen Enzo so lost in someone's dance" she said sitting down.

"Are you sure that was your first show because holy shit, you had me turned on" I laughed nodding, it was my first show but it wasn't my first time dancing on a pole. I took a lot of classes before I started this job.

"Literally the hottest dancer here, don't tell the others" she whispered to me.

"Don't lie to the poor girl and get her hopes up Val" our heads turned to another dancer, red rhinestones on her body. Her black hair flowing down to her back. Giving both of us a fake smile we returned.

"I'm sure Enzo didn't like it that much" she sat flipping her hair. Her chair read Helena, she fixed the mascara on her eye lashes.

Another woman came from the same door but this time she wasn't a bouncer. Helena stood up cheerfully knowing who the woman was but she passed her coming to me.

"Mr. Romano would like to see you upstairs now" was all she said before leaving. Valerie squealed behind me and Helena huffed leaving.

"What?"

"That's new, Enzo doesn't request anyone other than Helena" Valerie said.

"What do you mean request?"

"Helena was his personal dancer before he kinda stopped asking for her" she showed me to the long stair way.

"Not sure exactly why but here we are."

"Just go up and knock, good luck" she kissed my cheek leaving me to stare up at the dark hallway.

The sounds of my heels grew louder as the loud crowd died out only to be canceled out by my heavy breathing.

The tinted windows not allowing me to see inside I knocked softly waiting for the right to enter.

Whatever Enzo wanted with me wouldn't be good for me at all. The power that radiated off of him even just by sitting wasn't going to be easy to work with and for. Eyes screaming murderous but his features unbelievably attractive, that's what he wanted you to fall for before you noticed that he could kill you.

"Come in."

✍︎︎/ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 ?