𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐗𝐈

𝐗𝐈

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 shine of the sun from outside woke me up from my sleep, my dress freshly washed being placed down by a woman in a short maid like outfit, along with a tray off breakfast left next to it all.

"Ms.Violet, Mr.Romano has his personal driver ready for you when you're ready to leave" she said closing my door, my lower body felt sore all over. Removing Enzo's shirt from my body I put it in his closet. I did feel a bit hurt that he fucked me and left, it made me feel like that's all he's just wanted was to fuck me and act as if I didn't exist.

The fresh toothbrush with the berry scented lotion and spray waiting for me in the shower I quickly got ready. Enzo's new house was better than his last, the decor matched who he was as a person.

I hadn't time for breakfast so I took the croissant making a small breakfast sand which. Opening the door Mariano waited for me in his black shades covering his eyes.

"Gorgeous" he hugged me pressing a kiss to my temple. "How'd you sleep?"

Other than feeling like I was used for my body. "Great." He eyed my sandwich carefully.

Holding it up to him he took a bite. "You're a lifesaver you know that" I laughed as we continued down the stairs, more familiar faces including Alejandro, Rowan, and Damien sat in the kitchen.

"Buongiorno" They said together, giving them a small wave back Mariano stayed by my side until we got into the car. The driver already greeting us I buckled my seat belt.

"Do you know where Enzo went?" Mariano had been fixing his glasses since we got into the traffic.

"Where he always goes" he replied like I knew the wherever that was. Shaking Enzo from my thoughts the car parked in front of my house, Mariano led me inside. Daniel forcefully grabbing my wrist— he didn't see Mariano behind me.

"You bitch"- he let go of my hand when Mariano appeared behind me with a sadistic smile.

His eyes burned in rage seeing the now red hand mark on my wrist. "Mariano I didn't know she was with you" Daniel coward back into the wall.

"Gorgeous here, she's a really good friend of mine Danny" His knife came into my view, remembering what Enzo said about him being in the mafia it all came together now.

Mariano noticed my expression turning to me. "Go take care of your mother okay gorgeous" his smile turned sweet for me. Sparing Daniel one last glance he looked scared for his life.

Closing my door I heard Daniel begging for Mariano to stop until the sounds died out through the hallway.

Anne was in the kitchen making my mother lunch, I remembered to pay her last night from what Julian gave me. "She's taken her pills from last night, so far her breathing has become stable" I smiled thanking her going up stairs to my mother.