𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Do you see him?" Alejandro said as I sat on the side of him

"Do you see him?" Alejandro said as I sat on the side of him. My vision was turned to the man on the couch, dark tanned skin, brown eyes and muscles ready to be set free from his shirt. "Do your thing peaches."

The sound of the music seemed to subside as I entered his private booth. He kept his arms on either side of the couch, I took my seat on his lap letting both my legs sit on either side of him.

"Ivano Ramirez" He seemed taken back that I knew his name, but Ivano was a type of man who liked when woman spoke highly of him. To feed his fat ego.

The black curtains closed around us, he moved his hands down to my waist. "I must know your name if you know mine."

I leaned in his ear, leaving a trail of my lips down his jaw. "Violette" Enzo warned through the mic in my ear.

"Just doing my job." I responded but Ivano was too lost in the kiss that I placed on his neck.

"You are not going to be good for me" he said rubbing all over my ass.

I made my lower half brush Ivano's, he let out a throaty curse in my ear. I tugged on his hair to lean his head to the side, the red of my lipstick sticking to his dark skin.

I closed my legs tighter around his sides to feel if he had a gun, when I felt it on the waist band of his pants, I kept letting him play with my breast through the flimsy outfit.

"Violette hurry up" Enzo said getting irritated. I looked up to the camera knowing he was watching up and blew him a kiss.

Easily removing the gun from his pocket, I kicked it underneath the curtains. I grabbed his jaw seeing him flutter his brown eyes open, to far gone in my ecstasy.

The sparkling dust on my lips transferred to his when I placed the final kiss on his own. Ivano seemed to want more until his arms fell off my body and his eyes shut. I checked his pulse to feel him passed out.

"Good job gorgeous!" Mariano shouted through the mic.

I went up the steps the door where Enzo was watching everything, when I opened the door he lifted his gaze towards me. "You didn't have to kiss him that much" I rolled my eyes sitting on his desk.

He placed his hands on my bare thighs. I wiped the remaining of the fairy like dust on my lips off along with my makeup. I pulled my hair into a tight bun getting off the desk. I undressed my self changing into the tight burgundy cocktail dress, the neck line deeper than I would like, it barely hid any of my breast.

"He doesn't get to touch you" Enzo said coming up behind me, he turned me around backing me into the wall.

"Jealous are we Enzo?" Enzo went to try and leave a mark on my neck but I stopped him. "Can't have them thinking I'm not available" his jaw clenched.

"That's because you aren't." then his teasing smirk appeared. He pulled me towards him, taking the hold on my neck. His lips were close to mine making me bit my own.