𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 leather welcomed my body, the coldness of the room wasn't anything compared the burning of my body as he watched me from his seat. Arms crossed showing off the bulging muscles and tattoos, Enzo ran a hand over his stubble on his jaw. Scanning his eyes over the rounds of my breast to the curves of my hips.

"Violet" his voice deep as I expected along with the Italian accent slipping off his tongue. "You're late."

"I got a little.. lost" I lied, it took me five minutes before I built up the courage to knock.

Standing up he made his way over to me. The black belt around his pants facing me, holding my jaw lightly he lifted my head up to meet his empty gaze.

"I don't like it when people are late"

"Then you should give better directions" sinister smile was what it was, appearing on his lips he leaned down to my ear. His fingers grazing up my exposed thigh stopping at the rhinestones.

"I'd watch the way you speak to me tesoro." Sending shivers down my spine on how close he was, the pleasing scent of his mixing with the coconut scent of my own.

Hearing me go silent he returned to his seat. "There was something you needed?" picking up a beige file he ran his eyes down the white paper before placing it down.

"You have a beautiful body Violet" he started. My eyes wondering to the unbuttoned top of his shirt.

Focus Violet.

"Thank you."

"A body that drives me towards you, one that I wouldn't like anyone else to see" I squirmed in my seat a bit as he took in my body, drinking my body up with his eyes.

"Where is this going sir?" Something in his eyes flashed before it was wiped away once more with darkness.

"I haven't had a personal dancer in months, the last.. doesn't intrigue me" he stood up.

"Not like you do"

"With all do respect Mr. Romano, that's not what I signed up do" I was only doing this for my mother, once I had enough to pay for her treatments I would quit.

"There's a lot in it for you Violet." he faced me.

Walking back towards me his tall frame standing over me looking at me sitting on the couch, my legs crossed over the other.