𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 for Enzo was not going to become a new thing, when he finally opened the door his white shirt was cuffed up to his forearms expressing his many tattoos. His black hair laying over his face before he pushed it back, he removed his tie calling me over. Something was going to happen and I was going to let it.

His thumb pressed down on my tongue, looking up into his blue eyes that drowned me in the best and worst ways, Enzo was a man of many secrets, secrets that would kill him in the end. He was cocky but he had many reasons to. My wrist were being tied, secured with one last tug.

"You would look so good bent over my desk" Nothing came good from when he smirked. Folding his small handkerchief into a neat roll he pulled down my bottom lip, stuffing it in my mouth his lips found their way to my neck.

The electricity I felt when he touched me returned, the door was locked thankfully though I don't think Enzo would stopped if someone knocked. His tongue brushed over my sweet spot on purpose, holding my wrist behind my back Enzo led me to his chair, back on his lap his lips never left my neck.

"No one is allowed to see this perfect body of yours but me, got it" Knowing I couldn't respond his lips curled into a smile on my neck.

My words coming about muffled by the handkerchief in my mouth a hard weapon placed on my covered clit. Looking down at his hand, the gun tickled my skin yet brought pleasure to aching nub. Shutting my eyes I thought about it, I couldn't have slow developing feelings for someone who cared only about him self.

"Look at me bambina" I was biting on the material so hard my jaw started to hurt, I wasn't going to allow my self to fall for him, I couldn't look into his sapphire's and find the thing I've been longing for.

To be more than just a body.

"Look at me Violet" Taking out the handkerchief from my mouth. "I need your lips."

"Enzo the rule"- our chest closing the small space between us, I was lost once again in the perfectly trimmed stubble on his jaw, his eyelashes that hit his high cheekbones, the dimples I never get to see unless he smiles when he truly means it.

The rule was an excuse, I couldn't careless about it. The desire look in his eyes told me the same, this was the time someone knocked on the door, but the knock never came.

The breeze of the room circulating around us along with his pleasing aroma. Fuck me.

Tilting my head down, his tongue darted out to lick his wet lips. "Cazzo, ti voglio"he breathlessly said.