𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

VALERIE and I currently crying on the couch watching a sad romantic movie, she wanted to get my mind off of Enzo's and hers off of Damien

VALERIE and I currently crying on the couch watching a sad romantic movie, she wanted to get my mind off of Enzo's and hers off of Damien. I didn't know what made Enzo panic after I said my father's name but I was stuck with no answers  yet millions of questions.

I looked at the time it was almost midnight and no word from anyone, the guards just standing by the doors with heavy guns in their hands and on their sides

"Men can kiss my ass" Did I mention we got extremely drunk? Valerie's mascara was running down her cheek, she stood on the chair yelling at the screen making me laugh.

I stumbled up to the kitchen getting the ice cream carton when Enzo, Damien, Mariano and Alejandro strummed inside with pissed expressions. Valerie tripped on her feet falling into Damien's arms.

"Cazzo, are you drunk Val?" she shook her head.

"Drunk?.. me I would never do such thing" she stuck her finger in his face. Enzo came over to me holding my jaw.

"I can't deal with this right now" he said moving away from me going upstairs. I followed after him, before he could close the door I slipped inside of the door.

Enzo was removing his shirt, his back muscles contracting with each movement. "Enzo, can you please say something" he removed his watch.

"You're drunk Violet." I cursed myself for feeling horny when he turned around only in his pants low on his waist. I was sober enough to want to speak to him.

"Can you just tell me what happened?"I wasn't even allowed to leave to visit my mother to ask her either.

Enzo's eyes only burned with anger, he looked at me like my father was standing in front of him and not me. "Violet, go to sleep" I took a step closer to him.

"I'm getting sick of you acting as if we aren't in this together, you kiss me like you were going to leave me, you come back and give me no answers. Stop pushing me away Enzo" I hugged my arms around his torso, placing a gentle kiss to his back meeting the tattoo there.

Enzo's body stilled for a second before moving away from me. The smallest action making my heart dropped. "You're drunk Violet" he entered the bathroom.

"Stop using that stupid fucking excuse and talk to me" He ignored me further, my attention fell upon a small note that fell from his pocket earlier, I picked up going to return it to him when the letter stated my name at the top.

I sat back on the bed as Enzo stood by the bathroom sink running a hand down his face.

My Sweet Violette
You've grown more than I remember, I've been watching you more than you know. Both of you in fact, your mother seems to be doing so well. She tells me that you don't believe that I love you, that is where you're wrong Violette. I never left because I didn't love you, I left because I simply didn't love her. You on the other hand are my daughter, who I will love dearly.