𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 I was sitting on Enzo's lap in his private room while he spoke about business with the other men in the room, the room smelled of the cigar's in their mouth blowing out the smoke. It had been a week since everything. I hadn't heard or seen from Daniel, my payments to him only to be returned the next day. It was like he had disappeared off the face of the earth.

Suspicious raised in my body but it was blinded when Enzo placed his hand in the middle of my thighs, I started helping Freddy with bartending so I had to wear the short black skirt along with the white tight button up that held my breast well.

"Questa è lei?" one asked to Enzo making him smile as he nodded landing small peck on my neck. (Is this her?)

"Mia regina" he responded, I sat awkwardly looking around like I didn't know they were speaking about me. When they left they left different types of guns on the table in front of us.

Enzo picked one up unloading it and reloading it before putting it in his waist band, giving me the view of his sharp v line. I would be lying if I said this wasn't turning me on right now.

His black shirt was short sleeved so I could see his strong forearms along with his tattoos. "I should probably go help down stairs" I went to open the door, pure usual Enzo closed it standing behind me.

"Stay with me a bit longer" his voice alone made my panties dampen, his arm snaking around my waist.

"I still have a job to keep Enzo."

"I want to ruin you Violet" he slowly unbuttoned my shirt, cupping my breast I let my head lay on his shoulder.

"Ruin me then Enzo."

"I don't think you're ready for that tesoro, when I say ruin. I mean in every way possible, every position." he held my ass back on his erection letting me feel what it was exactly I do to him. "I want to write thunderstorms on your skin, then let you draw your image on my own"

Facing him I let my lips only slightly touch his own. "Write them Enzo" my nails grazing his jaw.

His hands firmly holding my waist, we stared at each other not being able to choose whether to look at our eyes or lips, Enzo made his decision when my legs enclosed around his waist. His lips fiercely attaching my neck, biting down on the skin Enzo marked me as his, leaning my head to the side to give him better access, Enzo moved us to his desk. The papers flying on the floor he sat me on the table.

Lifting his head from my neck, I laid my own marks on his light tanned skin, the red mark now darkening— Enzo's hands went up my skirt his own nails digging into my skin.