𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Enzo was in a white shirt that was loosely unbuttoned at the top, we had been on the plane for a while now and not once have my legs stop pressing themselves together

His blue eyes looked at me as they pulled their attention away from laptop on his lap.

"Is there something wrong tesoro?" It's been weeks since we last had sex and I was growing impatient, Enzo has been extremely busy.

I got out of my seat closing the door and locking it from any of the employees from getting in.

"Violette" he warned as I unbuttoned his shirt. I put my finger to his lips to shut him up.

"No, no more I'm busy. You're going to shut up and let me ride you on this plane" he rose his eyebrow at me before compiling.

Unbuckling his pants, Enzo was already incredibly hard for me. He removed my shirt throwing it on the seat behind me as I sunk down onto him. He cursed in Italian in my ear before telling me to move my hips or he was going to go mad.

Enzo held my head to the side as he hungrily pressed heated to my neck, his warm tongue laid flat on my skin as he continued to mark the spot.

My nails clawing at his shoulders he threw his head back before moaning my name. I pulled his hair for him to look into my eyes. "First time having sex on a plane?" I shook my head which made him pinch my hip.

I leaned into his ear before biting down on it. "First time I've had sex on your plane, now try and be quiet when you come for me" he bounced down onto him faster as his hand found it's spot onto my neck bringing our lips together.

He landed a smack onto my ass. "You want to play games mi amore? Okay then" he held my hips up as he repeatedly connected his into mine making me cry out to into the air. "Let's play them" his lips attached my nipple.

When I looked down Enzo sent me a week as he marked all over my chest with his lips, a hand still on my throat, Enzo thrusted faster until his name was the only one my brain could remember. "I've been getting tired of this mouth of yours Violette, maybe I should put it better use, but as the little slut that you are you would love that."

I could only manage a whimper. "Fuck" he said as I pulsed around him. "This perfect fucking body, these beautiful lips, you Violette Luna Bianchi are mine."

"Mine to fuck" he said between thrust. "Mine to use like a little slut" and most in importantly he slammed his hips up one more time before we came. He held my face in his hands as I came down from my high. He pushed the curls from my face looking between the both of my eyes.

"Mine to love forever and more"