𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 last night Enzo had been distant, not even Mariano would tell me who exactly Rebecca was to Enzo

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 last night Enzo had been distant, not even Mariano would tell me who exactly Rebecca was to Enzo. I was sitting in on his bed watching him pace around yelling into his phone.

Enzo stressfully pulled at his hair. I stood up holding my arms around his waist, surprisingly his came around my own, I looked up to him with a small pout. "Do you still care for her?" he looked down at me in irritation.

"I have a right to know Enzo, I need to know so I don't sit here wanting you when you still care for her" his thumb traced my lower hip.

"I do not care for Rebecca, Violet the only woman I do care for.." he laid on his back keeping me on his lap. "She's right in front of me."

"I'm yours Violet, every second of they day. Whenever you want, wherever I'm yours" My hands played with the waist band of his sweats.

"I need you Enzo" I heard his breath hitch, he watched me intently. I dragged my nails down his naked chest over the tattoos.

His lips parted when I leaned over leaving my trail of hickey's on his skin. The image of Rebecca touching Enzo only controlled me more to leave more on his neck, Enzo held my hips as they subconsciously moved down on his. I earned a throaty groan from him when I continued to move them.

"Violet" he removed my shirt palming my breast, his touch alone set my skin to burn. His palm flat on my stomach Enzo's blue eyes ran over my face before he showed his dimpled smile.

Moving between his opened legs Enzo's eyes watched me with hooded lids, removing his neediness from his sweats I used my hand to run up and down his girth. My thumb teased his tip making him lift his hips.

My own hand between my thighs coating my fingers with my wetness I toyed with my clit watching him get off. "Fuck are you playing with yourself." he ran a hand down his face, his cock thrusting into my mouth. "Cazzo.. you're so good."

"That's it tesoro, let me fuck your mouth" he held my head down making me gag around him.

Enzo moved my hair from my face letting me peer up to him through my lashes, Enzo whispered number of curses into the morning air.

When his hot load slid down my throat, I moved into the bathroom to rebrush my teeth before climbing onto his lap.

"Tell me what's wrong."

"We should go visit your mother" he ignored my previous words. His eyes slowly starting to close, the bags underneath them deepening. I smoothed my hand on his cheek too his jaw, Enzo deeply took a breath leaning into my touch.

"You didn't sleep last night did you?" he closed his eyes. I pressed a kiss too his cheek. "I'll go visit her today, you stay and sleep" I went to get up but he held his arms around me.

"I won't take long, sleep for me Enzo okay" he shut his eyes, a few minutes I felt his soft breathing on my neck. I pulled away from him causing him to stir around a bit before holding onto my pillow. I let my lips stay on his forehead, pushing his hair away from his face.