𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"𝐈 don't think I understand what you're trying tosay" Enzo's father had a menacing laugh, one that would allow your bones to freeze

say" Enzo's father had a menacing laugh, one that would allow your bones to freeze.

"You seem like a smart girl, surely you can comprehend what I'm saying. You end what ever fantasy you and my son have tonight and I'll give you more than he's paying you." he tossed an envelope on the table, it spilled with money inside.

"With all do respect sir, Enzo and I aren't paying for the actual real relationship we have." he snapped his head to me, yanking my hair back in the chair, I winced. His eyes were far different from Enzo, his held nothing but death, everything around him died.

"Do you truly believe, my son would ever love or care for you?" he snickered. "The woman you just saw is his true wife, you are just a whore to him and nothing more." I refused to believe his words.

"You will do nothing but destroy everything he's every worked for." he tugged my arm. "If you believe that I'm going to let you do that you are far from mistaken."

"You are filth in this world Violette." I had never once met someone like his father, everyone seemed to know who I was without me introducing myself. Him knowing my full name wasn't what caught my attention, it was the small note in his hands.

Whoever Rebecca was to Enzo, what ever they had, had to been destroyed in the past. "As long as she's breathing, he will never love you." his grip on my hair became stronger.

"I care for him way more than you believe" I said still wondering what Enzo needed to speak to her about. I stood up fixing my dress.

"You will never be a Romano, you couldn't last a day in his life." I slammed the door not wanting to listen to him anymore. I looked and asked around for Enzo.

No one had seen him, a woman and her husband along with their children greeted me. Their children spitting images of them.

"Mommy she's beautiful" the little girl said.

"I'm Adora, this is my daughter Aria" she waved her small hand at me.

"Violet" Her husband and their son soon joined them. He introduced himself as Reid along with their son Rowan. (𝖠/𝖭 𝗂 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗐 𝗎𝗉 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇)

"You must be Enzo's date" she brightly smiled, Reid looked around for him in a questionable manner.

"Are you uncle Enzo's princess?" Aria asked playing with her mother's braid.

"She's too pretty for him Ari" Rowan said with a deep red blush on his face, another little boy by the name of Ace ran over to the young children.

"Ari, will you come play with me? You too Rowan" they all clapped their hands together before running off. Reid still looked in confusion to why Enzo wasn't here next to me but I didn't know either.