Young Sirius Black (1)

backstory:  Y/n is a student at Hogwarts and Best Friends With The Marauders since first year when she found them transforming into their Animagus forms in the forest and she promised to keep it a secret.It was now 6th Year and Y/n loved hanging with The Marauders but there was one Marauder in particular that she noticed she connected to the most and that was Sirius Black.

request for JulzLovDraco4Eva

no one's pov:

It was another day at Hogwarts. Me and the gang were in the courtyard talking about lord knows what, when Regulus ,Sirius's brother, walks up to us with his little squad.  "what do you want?" Sirius said to his brother when he then started bitching. "ahh just came to see how you're still hanging out with a mudblood and traitors." Sirius just looked mad as he offended people he actually cared for. "*scoffs* you could've had such a great life, I even stood up for you when you got disowned." I had enough and said "shut up, your brothers been nothing but kind to you. Just because he has people who care for him doesn't mean you can come and judge. At least his new family loves and cares for him, now go run to mommy and daddy and go follow their orders like the coward you are" " you filthy mudblood" right as he said that he started to hit the girl. She fought back as well but the boy ended up breaking her arm. The fight went on until a teacher came and broke up the fight. The teacher sent Yn to go get her arm checked out. 

your pov:

After I was cleaned up they let the group in. "are you okay?" James asks and I nod. Everyone came to hug me and Sirius sat next to me. "we'll be back" Remus said and the three of them left leaving me and Sirius in the room. "Why did you do that?" "do what?" "y'know basically stand up for me" "I did what had to be done and-" "you admire don't you?" He says and I look at him in awe. "ahahah no..." "I mean I admire you too so don't deny it" I smile knowing the person I've liked for the longest likes me back. "now will are you going to let me kiss you or are you going to keep staring?" 

(I hope you enjoyed. Also to my readers as right now I'm not taking requests as I have english honors homework to catch up on and I have two other stories that I want to finish so thank you for understanding. enjoy. love yall)

xoxo