William Franklyn Miller (1)

Backstory: just some fluff between you and your boyfriend of 3 years, William,

No one's POV:

"here's the cookies loves" William's mom says while handing you two the plate. You and Will are just in his room watching a movie. "They smell amazing, thank you."You say and Will smiles at his mom as she walks out the room. As you two put one in your mouths, Will's phone went off. It was Louis. A.k.a our third wheel. Just kidding, or am I? He answers the incoming facetime call "Hey Lou what's up?" He says and Louis goes on "Hey Will. Whatcha doing?" "I'm here with yn." "Ahh I see I'll let you to it. heheh" He laughs and hangs up. You two look at eachother with looks and burst into laughter. "Ahh classic Louis." You say. "Well what do you want to do?" He asks. As he said that you got up and ran to his closet. "yn don't steal my hoodies." He says running after you. As much as he hates having his clothes going missing, he doesn't mind you stealing his hoodies, as 1) you always give them back when his scent goes away and 2)he LOVES seeing you in his clothes. By the time he got to the closet you already had a burgundy Nike hoodie on. "You're lucky I love you. It looks better on you anyways." He says with open arms so you go in for a hug. "Ahh I know you wouldn't get mad, you love me too much." You say in the hug and he smiles. "Yes but it doesn't stop me from doing this." He says and then right then starts to tickle you. You giggle as you say "WILL STOP-." You both laugh and he stops. "I hate you" You say with furrowed eyebrows. He then kisses them to make them go straight, "No you don't. You LOVE me." He says yelling that last part. "Ahh you're right dork now cmon before I make you watch the WHOLE Harry Potter franchise." You says leading him to the bed. You both layed there and cuddled for the rest of the night watching a movie, then falling asleep.

(SHEESH I'M ALONE. Anyways.... I haven't updated since I was in school yesterday. Enjoy. Love yall)

xoxo