O.C's going to Hogwarts

I got this idea last night before I went to sleep. If you didn't know I have a book named The Prophecy of 20  and I have many o.cs (own characters) and some characters from movies. I wrote for my friend a while ago, but feel free to skip this chapter if you'd like. Also let's pretend the group was coming from Rima to Hogwarts and the golden trio haven't been to Hogwarts yet, also Peter,Susan, Tewkesbury, Selene, Sydney,Axel and Alexandria's ages are going to be changed from 21, 18 and 19  to 17 and 18. Other than that everything else is the same as for ages and backstories. If you've read my book then you might notice this chapter has a different ending then the book. This chapter won't change the plot it's just for fun.

Here's the link for the characters just to see who's who:

https://www.wattpad.com/1033906177-the-prophecy-of-20-character-list

No one's POV

"I told you guys it wasn't a good idea to go through closets anymore." Susan says to the others looking around. "Y'know it's nice to visit somewhere. I haven't done that in a while." Briana says grabbing Hunter's hand. "yeah and now we're all wet" Sydney says mildly damped. "That's what she said"Axel says putting on a pair of sunglasses jokingly and his sister, Andrea, smacks his arm. "What is this place?" Peter says and then Harry says "I don't know but it's very familiar." "Ahh welcome to Hogwarts 20." A man elder man with a long white beard said walking up to us. "Umm  hello sir, do you know where we are?" Hermione says. "well Ms. Granger, you and you're friends were sent by the guardians here to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." They all look at eachother with faces.

*Time skip to Dumbledore giving them a quick tour and explaining everything to them. *

Dumbledore then takes them to the dining hall and the doors open. Many students staring at them as they walk down. When they get to the front of the dining hall, Dumbledore makes an announcement "Students you may notice that it's not a new school year nor are these 1st year students. Though Hogwarts doesn't do such things like this, we're allowing the 20 enchanters, enchantresses, wizards, witch, knights, and healers of Rima to join Hogwarts."  The students then start to get confused and start whispering. "Now before the feast may continue we must sort our 20 into their houses. Newtamas you're first" He says and Newt steps up to sit in the chair. They then put the sorting hat on his head and it starts talking. "Honestly a talking hat doesn't shock me anymore" Miles says and they nod. "Hmmm kind, humble, trustworthy, loyal, patient... HUFFLEPUFF" The hat yells and the Hufflepuff table starts cheering. "Thomas you're turn" Dumbledore says and then he puts the sorting hat on his head. "Brave, courageous, determined, though stubborn... GRYFFINDOR" "Minho you're next" the sorting hat says while on his head "Brave, kind, intelligent hmm... SLYTHERIN" "Ronald Weasley, cmon up." Ron looks up at them scared. "What if I don't make it to supper-" "Ahh another Weasley, GRYFFINDOR" he looks at them and gives the group a thumbs up. "Hermione Granger" She looks hesitant but goes up to sit. Not even two second later after the hat goes on her head "GRYFFINDOR" "Harry Potter" he then goes to have a seat and the hat takes a while as it mutters something then announces "GRYFFINDOR" "Alexandria Dior" Peter than looks at her protectively and she nods in reassurance. "intelligent, brave, smart.... RAVENCLAW" The Ravenclaw table goes crazy and she just smiles. "Viscount Tewkesbury" "helpful, determined, kind, chivalry... GRYFFINDOR" "Sydney Novak" "Well from what I can tell I'm not a gryffindor or hufflepuff so cmon other two houses" "cunning, smart, ambitious, resourceful... SLYTHERIN" "Hunter c'mon up" "kind, patient, good moral... HUFFLEPUFF" "aww Bri your mans is a softie" Selene jokes and she laughs. "Miles Brown" Lucy gives him a thumbs up "kind, selfless, patient, brave though ambitious... HUFFLEPUFF" "Selene Ganbold" "hardworking, intelligent, cunning, resourceful, though wise... RAVENCLAW" "thank gosh I didn't want to be alone" Alexandria jokes. "Celeste Ganbold" She goes up shyly and Thomas gives her a reassuring look. "good moral, kind, brave... HUFFLEPUFF" "Briana Martinez" As she sits down Andrea yells slightly "You got this bestie!!" They give her looks "okay just cause your best friends don't hype you up doesn't mean I can't" "wise, ambitious, cunning, intelligent... RAVENCLAW" "Andrea Morales" Edmund gives her look and then she turns to pull her brothers hair "if you don't stop poking me I'm taking you I'll drown you" She smiles and sits down "Cunning, smart, brave, resourceful...RAVENCLAW" "Axel Sadko" "it's gonna be Slytherin watch" "SLYTHERIN" "I knew it" "Susan Pevensie" "patient, loyal, intelligent, brave... RAVENCLAW" "hahaha we're the best house" Selene says and we nod. "Lucy Pevensie" "she's gonna be hufflepuff" Thomas says and we nod in agreement. "HUFFLEPUFF" "aww her and Miles are going to be in the same house" Alexandria says and then Peter says "we'll see about that" "Peter Pevensie" " that's your man not mine"Axel says laughing. "Brave, intelligent, leader, chivalry... GRYFFINDOR" "what's it with the gryffindors?" Celeste says "Finally Edmund Pevensie" "best for last" Andrea says and he smiles. "brave, courageous, kind, patient, hard working, loyal... SLYTHERIN" Edmund comes back with the group and Dumbledore speaks up "Now that you've been sorted you'll be attending school here. Peter, Alexandria, Susan, Tewkesbury you'll be in year 7.  Axel, Briana, Edmund, Selene, Sydney, Andrea,  Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hunter you're year 6. Newt,  Thomas, Minho you're year 5. Miles and Lucy year 4, and Celeste year 2. Now let the feast begin." "Maybe this isn't too bad." Hunter says. "Ronald! Have manners." Then there's a starving Ron eating like there's no tomorrow. Then they start laughing and go to their tables to eat. Maybe Hogwarts isn't too bad. 

(AHHH feel free to skip or ignore this chapter. I just couldn't get the idea out of my head so I had to write it. Also if doesn't make sense if you read the book it helps. Enjoy. love yall)

xoxo