Louis Partridge and William Franklyn Miller(1)

Backstory: This was when Louis and William were filming Medici season 3 in Italy.  You're just friends in this. 

Your POV

Right now me and the guys went out for dinner before our night time shoots. We're in Florence right now filming season 3 of Medici and it's currently 4 pm and we start shooting at 7 pm. We just went for pasta at local restaurant near set. Now we're walking back, the walk is only 5 minutes from here to set. But with these two it's taking us 45 minutes. Love the two to death but they stop every second, also people come up to us for pictures, which I don't mind because I'd be no where without my supporters. "I'm so sad we leave Italy soon" William says. "Same, but don't we have press and re shoots in Argentina and Whales after the 3 week break?" Louis asks and we nod. "Oh yeah I forgot" Will says laughing. "At least you get a break after we're done shooting I have to go to Georgia for Stranger Things, then Canada for IT Chapter 2." I say and then Louis says "Actually I have an audition for  a Netflix movie after this." "That's nice I have to head to Los Angeles for Brat" William says. "So much for break, but I wouldn't change for life for the world" I say and they nod in agreement. "y/n I've been meanng to ask you this for a while, but don't you get tired of switching accents all the time?" Louis asks me, if you didn't know for Medici a British and Spaniard accent combined, I don't know it's weird. Well I'm from the U.S so I don't have the natural accent. "Actually no cause I've been doing it for so long I've gotten used to it" I say and he nods. "Look at the light tunnel" William says and Lois runs after him, I follow them. They run into the tunnel and just mess around in it. "Cmon yn" William yells and both the boys give me puppy eyes. I smile. These boys are going to be the death of me. We just took pictures and joked around in there. An hour passed just being in the tunnel. "Guys it' almost 5:15 and we have costumes and makeup right now." I say and the guys look at me wide eyed. "We have to go this one takes forever to get her hair done so we have to go" Louis jokes and we head back to set, and I had to stop the guys from getting distracted over 15 times. I wonder what they'd do without me. 

(A short imagine for two of my favs

(A short imagine for two of my favs. Love these two to death. Fun fact their both over 6 feet tall. 😃 requests are open. enjoy. love yall)

xoxo