Thomas (1)

Backstory: your a runner and Thomas is your bf. You're struggling to get Alby out of the maze with Minho.

Your POV

Me and Minho were helping Alby as he got stung by a griever. The maze was going to close and we were still not quite there yet. I see everyone cheering for us and I make eye contact with Thomas, my boyfriend. "Minho" I tell my friend struggling to move. "Yea?" He says as we get closer out to glade and the guys cheer us on. "Let's push him with all our force but fast" I tell him and he nods. We take all our strength we have have we move forward. All you hear are our grunts and the guys cheering us on. You hear the maze doors start closing and we go as fast as we could. We finally get to the exit and drop Alby there. The doors almost fully closed. I do what any rational friend would do and I pushed the both of them out. I can't move anymore so I drop to the ground exhausted "Y/n what are you doing?!" Newt asks "YN" Thomas screams to me and he being the stupid guy he is rushes through the little crack left open and jumps in the maze. The maze doors shut and everyone just stares. "Thomas why'd you do that?" I ask still on the ground. He helps me up "why'd did you push Minho out?" "Cause he doesn't deserve to die and neither do you" I say standing up. "I did that cause I love you yn. If we die we're dying together, but too bad we're not" he says kissing my forehead. "I love you too now cmon let's hide before the grievers find us" I say and we start looking for a hiding spot. I might be killed but at least I'm with Thomas. I'll die with the love of my life.

(AHH MANS IS SO FINE. Anyways Newt your next love. Enjoy love y'all)

xoxo