Adam Banks(1)

backstory: you get stuck in the locker room together, your dating already

No one's POV:

"Okay so if you stopped kissing me, I could get my phone and call someone-" You were saying but you got cut off by his lips again. You push him lightly, breaking the kiss and getting your phone to call Connie. "I don't understand why'd you want to leave, we finally get alone time." Adam says trying to open the door again, knowing it wouldn't budge. "Shut up, stopping being you and call someone dumbass." You say as Connie picked up and putting her on speaker.

"Hey babe what's up-" "No no no no, only I call her babe, back off Moreau." Adam says from across the room. "Sure Banks we'll see about that. What's up babe?" She says as Adam rolls his eyes. "Ummm so me and Adam we kinda uh got stuck in the locker room" You say as she laughs. "How are you two so dumb, I'll go right now with the janitor hang tight." she says while laughing. "Thank you love ya" "Love ya too bye don't get too fussy banks" She says while hanging up right after. 

Time skip*

"Thanks so much Connie and Mr. s" You tell them both as you and Adam walk out of the locker room. He nods and walks off. "So how did you two get stuck in here?" Connie asks while putting her arm around your shoulders and Adam rolls his eyes playfully. "Well we were getting dressed when Charlie and Russ were the last ones to leave the locker room, and when we were going to leave the room was locked." She nods and laughs. "Well I have to go, it's date night and it takes time to look this good." She say and laughs and I nod. "well see you later thanks again." Anytime tata banks" He waves and she walks away. "I'm telling you this shit only happens to us." You say to Adam as he puts his arm around your waist. He laughs and nods. "I lowkey think Spazway and Russ were up to it, but I'm not complaining." You smile and laugh. "Movie and pizza?" He asks and you nod your head. "I thought you'd never ask." You say and smile.

(AHH. I feel like only him, Charlie, Guy, Averman, Goldberg, and Luis would get stuck in a locker room. Anyways requests are open. Enjoy. love yall)

xoxo