Louis Partridge (5)

Backstory: You are dating Louis. You're doing WIRED Auto-complete interview and one of the questions is how you met Louis.

No One's POV

"Hey guys I'm yn yl. And I'm here doing the wired auto-complete interview." You into the camera as you hold the white cardboard. "Is yn yl... in the MCU? Yes I am. I've been in the MCU for a while and I love being in it." You smile and then pull the paper off the cardboard to reveal the next question. "Is yn yl... friends with Chris Evans? Hmmmmm never met the guy-. Kidding, yes we're really good friends and he spams my phone 24/7. Love the guy, but mans is filling up my icloud." You chuckle and continue on with the questions. This same routine with the boards continues and you answer 3 more boards. "Does yn yl...have a British accent?  Umm no. I'm talking in my regular voice, though I see why you think I do." *switches to a British accent* "I'm not British, I switch into the accent though when I need to for a role. But, clearly I'm doing a great job if people think I'm British." You laugh and switch back to your regular accent. "Does yn yl... movie? I'm in a movie but I don't know if I do a movie." "Does yn yl... go to school? Yes I'm a senior in high school at the moment." "Does yn yl... have a boyfriend? Yeah I do if you didn't know I'm dating Louis Partridge, 3 years strong" You snap your fingers and wink as a joke to the camera. "Next board. How did yn yl... meet Louis Partridge?  We met in 2018 while filming Medici  season 3. I played his love interest and we just clicked there. I remember our 1st date was a walking around the streets and going to local cafe. It was beautiful and he was so nervous." You smiled and remember when he asked you out on that date. 

Flashback: 

Louis's POV

"I don't know mate. What if she says no?" I tell Will as I walk back and forth in the trailer. "She's gonna say yes. I see the way she looks at you."Will reassures me. "Now go before I make you do it." He tells me leading me out the door and handing be the bouquet of her favorite flowers as she sat out in the garden we film in. I nod and head over to her. You got this Louis. I mean the worst she can do is say no and we probably won't see eachother after this. Meaning if I don't do this now I may lose my chance forever-. "Hi Louis what's up?" She says asking me as I stand in front of her. "Oh he-l-llo y-n. The-s-se are f-or y-ou." I hand her the flowers and she smiles. "Aww my favorite you remembered." I nod. "Yeah. Well I j-us-t g-oin-g to a-sk y-ou if you'd l-ike to go on a d-ate with m-e, but if y-ou d-on't t-ha-" I stutter and she cuts me off "yes Louis I'd love to go out with you." I smile. "Great text you the details" She nods and she kisses my cheek. I blush and put my hand where she kissed my cheek. "well look at that William's calling me. WILL" I run to the trailer. 

(AHH. I love this man so much. Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been doing school and trying to get more sleep. Enjoy. love yall) 

xoxo