Avengers (3)

Backstory: Backstory: Scenarios living with the Avengers. You can control the elements, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and you have skilled in fighting. Changed a bit of the scenes for the case of scenarios and also all relationships in the imagine are platonic. Flashback to when you first met the Avengers.

No one's POV

Flashback

When they first met you:

"I don't guys maybe this isn't the best idea." Clint says. "You guys can barely take of yourselves let alone a child." Nat says. "We can't just send her back to that hellhole." Bucky states. Steve hadn't really said a lot since they crew went to get you from that hellhole of a place. According to your file, your family had went 'out' to the store, though they never returned. They noticed you acting strange. It started by pushing things with no physical contact and you blowing out bonfires with your hands. They never thought of it and they thought it was just a huge coincidence. The final straw was when you got mad because reach something and you made it rain inside the house. Your parents tried taking you to therapy and get help. After a year of that no one knew what to do. So your parents decided what was the best for them and your siblings. They left. Being a scared 6 year old you didn't know what to do. You had to grow up fast and toughen up. You took care of yourself and continued with life. You also learned and controlled your powers. It wasn't easy, but you managed a okay life. "Steve." Nat called for him getting his attention. "You alright." He nods and then they all walk into living room where you're standing. "Alright yn, we're going to chat so sit." Tony states and you nod and sit on a chair off to the corner. "So yn tell us a bit about yourself-" Bruce began but ends up getting cut off by you, "you seem to already know everything already." You were talking about the file in his hand. "Right so it says you have telekinesis."He continues and then you say "I also control the elements, have pyrokinesis, and I can fight pretty well." They nod. "How do we know she's legit." Sam says. "Are you basically saying we kidnapped a random 10 year old girl?" Rhodey says. He nods yes. "alright anyways, what are your hobbies kid?" Tony asks. "You don't have a lot of those when you're going to school, saving people from dying, juggling to maintain a living at 10, and struggling with depression and anxiety. So you tell me." "Alright. Why don't we get a snack." Tony says standing and the rest joining him. "Have any of you seen my hammer-" Thor begins and then stops when you hand him the hammer in his hand. "can we order something I'm starving" You say heading to the bathroom. The team still shocked and Thor looking like he's going to faint. "Welcome to the team yn." Steve says proudly. 

(AHH. Sorry for not updating. Monday was my birthday and I've been busy, as well as getting ready for my first 1st covid vaccine tomorrow. Enjoy. love yall)

xoxo