Avengers (2)

Backstory: Scenarios living with the Avengers. You can control the elements, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and you have skilled in fighting. Changed a bit of the scenes for the case of scenarios and also all relationships in the imagine are platonic. You're presenting a powerpoint to them.

No one's POV

"OKAY now that we're settled we shall start." You say and the rest of the avengers just stare up to the powerpoint. "Peter my remote and wand please" He hands you both and you smile in thanks. "Now let's get to business. Slide #1. No talking to women on the street or anything of such." You say staring them. "Lady y/n may I ask why" Thor says. "It makes them uncomfortable. It's basically catcalling or harassment. Also you may be tasered and/or pepper sprayed" He nods and gives me a thumbs up. "Slide 2. Pop culture, politics, climate change, music and movie taste, food, iced coffee, One Direction, women's rights, clothing style and taste in men are in the same category. I will not accept any questions for this slide as it shouldn't be questioned." They nod and take notes. "Slide 3. Tiktok is superior." "Tic tac?" "No spangles Tik tok. Like the clock." I say, sounding it out and he slightly starts to pronounce it. "Slide 4. no millennials except for ALL of these wonderful people" "what did the millennials do?" Tony asks"they're a different breed." "Hey! I'm a millennial." Clint says. "If you're millennial then I'm going to Harvard" I say clicking to the next slide. "The next slides may confuse you, but just hang tight alright." Peter says as he is going to announce the next slides with you. "Slide 4. The Brits. Our lord and saviors" "Ehh England hasn't had-" "shut up Steve I think they're on to something"Bucky says. "Thanks Buck. As we were saying. The British are not to be messed with, especially how they have done so much for us-" "Actually no the British put America-" "Steven Grant Rogers, I'm going to need you to shush. So rude." You as he cut you off right before. "Super rude" Peter says. "The British so many people and icons and we need to thank them. Which leads to the next and final slide, our lord and savior, Harry Edward Styles ,and our non British god is a woman, Ariana Grande Buereta. You see, we don't disrespect these two." "Why?" Loki asks. "They're as equal to you and Thor, they are gods." they nod. "I have a question" Tony asks and you and Peter gasp. "OH GOD" "THIS ISN'T GOOD" You then start breathing in and out into a paper bag and Peter is patting your back. The avengers look around concerned. "Are you okay?" Nat asks. You nod. "Phew. One Direction, often shortened to 1D, are an English-Irish pop boy band formed in London, England in 2010. The group are composed of Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson; and Zayn Malik who departed from the group in March 2015, but sadly the rest of the group broke up 2016." You say really fast and then Peter continues at a fast speed saying "One Direction is one of the best boy bands of all time, they're world record breakers, have won many awards, even passing The Beatles." "WHAT" "NO NO NO" "OH GOD" "We lost to the Brits' ' Many of the avengers yell in grief and denial. Some of them even started crying. You and Peter then walk out of the room. 

(AHHH I was inspired by a book I'm reading it's named "The Gen-Z Avenger" by jamie_here7 . Anyways enjoy. love yall)

xoxo