Spencer Reid (1)

A request from brideofharrystyles

also I changed the name to y/n because I only do y/n

Backstory: y/n is married and pregnant. Spencer is her husband and she works at The BAU as well and her best friends are Garcia Emily Prentiss and JJ and her Uncle is Hotch.

No one's POV:

Another morning. Spencer was still asleep as the alarm hasn't gone off yet. Yn got up and started getting ready for the day, she was currently 5 months pregnant and she has another 3 months until maternity leave. As she went into the kitchen she got the idea to make a batch of cookies for the team, also she was madly craving some warm cookies. She quickly got the mix done and into the oven baking. She then started working on the coffee for Spence. She prepared herself a tea as she couldn't caffeine. Right as she was plating the cookies in a container she felt two arms around her waist. "Morning princess and my little one in the making" Spencer says and then yn responds with "morning to you too Spence." "How's my babymama doing?" He jokes walking off to his coffee, "good I even made, Spencer those aren't for you they're for the team." She says washing her hands not even facing him. "But they look and smell really good." "You can have one, just one though." "YES! I love you." He says taking and running to kiss her cheek real quick and then running back. You smile shaking your head remembering how yo two met. 

Flashback

your POV:

Just breathe yn. This your moment. You got this. Today's my first day working at the BAU, so I can't mess this up. I'm quite young and I'm also my uncle is Hotch. So I need to make my impression that I'm not just 'bosses niece'. Here goes nothing. The elevator doors open and I see my uncle standing there and talking to a woman with glasses and blonde hair, I assume waiting for me. "Yn good your here. Let's get you to meet the team, this is Penelope Garcia our technical analyst." "Nice to meet you." I saw shaking her hand and she smiles. We walk through the glass doors and they lead me to my desk to put my stuff down. "Alright everyone may I have your attention please. This is special agent yn yl. She's now apart of our team so treat her like one of our own." 

Time skip*

Now we're currently in the office going over a case, though I met everyone. The girls have been very nice to me and Derek seems nice. They've been talking about some Reid kid and how he's a genius and a doctor who's my age. I don't know if this is some joke but I'll play along. I was looking through the case and a then a guy walks in. AN ATTRACTIVE ONE. "Sorry I was late, I was at the doctor's office. Who's this?" He says referring to me. "I'm yn. yn yl." "Dr. Spencer Reid" We stood there shaking hands for way more than I had with anyone else. I'm sure the rest of the team noticed this as well. "Okay let's get started." Hotch says walking in.

(I hope you enjoyed the one shot. Ahhh. Enjoy. Love yall)

xoxo