Louis Partridge (4)

Backstory: Your babysitting your baby cousins and you invite your boyfriend, Louis, to come help you.

Your POV

You see, my relationship with kids and babies are mixed. Why? You may ask. Well sometimes their annoying, but yet again their so small and pure. Also, a lot of them grow to not like me. But then again their so cute and kinda to hang around with. So when my aunt asked me to babysit my cousins, Jude and Azia, I agreed. Jude's 7 months and Azia's 1. Their super cute, but they together it can be crazy. Azia is still no too found of Jude, so when he cries she gets mad or starts yelling at him. So I asked Louis to come and help me with them. He's met them like twice so that's good. I hear the doorbell ring and I go to open it, and it was my aunt. "Hey thanks for doing this " She says letting Azia enter and giving me Jude who's in his car seat. "Yeah no problem, what time are you coming back for them?" I ask as it was 12. "Like 3:00" "Alright" "Call if anything happens yn" "Alright bye." After that I shut the door and get Jude out of the car seat. "Alright hi Jude." I say making faces trying to get him to laugh and he does, but he starts pulling my hair. "Yeah okay, ow. Azia don't play with that cmon let's watch something." She runs over to the couch. Where's Louis when I need him. "I'm here yn" Louis says coming in as he has a key to the house. "Hey love I see the two have arrived." He says kissing my forehead. "Hey glad your here but you take the baby he keeps pulling my hair and I think he thinks I have breast milk-" I say handing the baby and I make my way Azia. "Hey Jude." He says to Jude and I smile. "Azia I'm not playing CocoMelon. I refuse to do that." I tell her and she just stomps away with a face. IPad kids. "Alright Azia come here before I tickle you to death." He says running after her and giving me Jude. She screams and laughs as he tickles her. "How do you make this looks so easy?" I ask him. "Well you just got to be their friend not their parents. Also you know I'm still a child at heart right." He says smiling Picking Azia up. "Ahh yes how could I forget." I smile. After an 2 hours, it was time for their snack and then it was nap time. "Alright Louis there's Azia's yogurt melts in the bag and I'll make Jude's milk." He nods and hands me the bottle and formula from the bag. He then takes the yogurt melts and sits with Azia to eat them with her on the couch and holds Jude while I make the milk. As I make the milk, Jude starts crying. Him crying means a grumpy Azia. She then starts to cover her ears and Louis laughs while trying to calm Jude down. "Alright give me him." I say to him with the milk and he hands me Jude. "yeah shhh it's okay here." I put the bottle in his mouth and he calms down as does Azia. "Y'know you'd make a great mother." Louis says. "yeah no, but you'd make a great father." I tell him. "We'd make great parents but I'd be just a little better." He  jokes and  I sit next to him as Jude starts to fall asleep. "I hope we do this again I love playing and babysitting these two." He says putting an arm around me and the other on Azia's tummy. I smile. "Cmon let's make a spot on the bed for them to sleep and then we can watch a movie." I say and he nods gently picking up the sleeping toddler. Maybe kids aren't that bad.

(AHH. I feel like Louis would be a great person with kids. Also the two kids are bades off my cousins, just with different names. Enjoy. love yall)

xoxo