Your favorite/ comfort character

Doing something different

yc: your character of choice

You two smile at eachother. You go down the steps in your gown. As you arrive to them they stare at you in awe, as they then ask you for a dance. You put your hand on their shoulder and the other in their hands, as they put one on your waist and connecting with your hand. The music begins and you begin to move in a circle. You stare at each other and talk quietly, loud enough for the two of you to hear. The dance ends and you run hand in hand out the ball. The sun is setting as you two run down the steps of the hall. You and them running hand in hand. Running through the field. You stop in the middle of the beautiful field. You sit in front in between their legs and look up at the sky. They pick a flower next to the two of you and gently puts it behind your ear. You smile and you talk, just enjoying each others presence. They'd be starring at you and admiring you and your beauty. Sooner or later night time arrives and the beautiful stars come out. You two stay there and star gaze, they name a star after you. You two end being with each other until sunrise and you both realize the time. "It's time isn't it?" "yes my love, but you'll be okay." you look at them with both of you having tears in your eyes. "I don't wanna leave." "I know my love, but you and me both know you can't stay forever. I love you" "I love you too" "You'll be back soon my love. I'll never forget us. I'll be here waiting for you, may we meet again my love." They say caressing your cheek and just as they finish speaking you flutter your eyes open, just to be surrounded by blankets and pillow to the room you were in the night before.

(AHH may have cried writing this. I tried something different this time and I hoped you liked it. Let me know if you want me to write more stuff like this. Enjoy. Love yall)

xoxo