Edmund Pevensie (2)

Backstory: You came to Narnia with the Pevensie siblings. You're both 22 right now. You're engaged to Edmund. Set in the Golden age.

Your POV

After a long day of being in meetings, doing queen/ royal duties, going into town to meet with Narnians me and Edmund are going out. Well not really going out, I'm being dragged somewhere and I don't know where Edmund's taking me. "Ed can I look now?" I ask him and he says "almost love just a few more steps and now you can." He takes his hands off my eyes and we're in the forest with the stars right above us. There's a little set up for us to lay and stargaze. "Oh Ed it's beautiful." I say hugging him and he smiles. "I knew you'd love it now cmon." He says grabbing my hand and dragging me to the woven blanket. I look up at the beautiful stars. "this is nice to be away from royal duties and just for it to be you and me" He says look at me. "yeah Peter get's a bit annoying sometimes." I joke and we laugh. "Y'know I can't wait to marry you, it's been on 'things to do list' for like a decade." He says and I say "oh yeah what else is on that list?" "Well all of them have something to do with you" I smile. "Do you ever think about starting our own family some day?" I ask and he smiles "all the time". "Same. A little you and me running around. You'd be a great father." I say and then he says "you'd be great mother as well my love." He says and we look back at the stars. After being there for like two hours we start to head back. "As much as I love this we have to start heading back Mr. Pevensie." I tell him standing up. "I suppose so, cmon soon to be Mrs. Pevensie." He says taking my hand. "I like the sound to that" I give a quick peck. "Now cmon I let Lucy go out to visit her boyfriend and if Peter finds out she even talks to boys he'll kill me and her" I joke and we start heading back to Cair Paravel. 

(ahh this one makes me happy. Edmund is one of my comfort characters so I loved doing this short sweet imagine. Enjoy. Love yall)

xoxo

Multifandom One shots/ imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara