Edmund Pevensie(1)

Background info: during the dawn treader times. Right when they return to Narnia. You went to narnia went them both times. Her and the siblings met on the train ride to professor Kirke's house when they were housed together. And lived with Pevensies ever since due her guardians dying the bombings of the germans. She was sent the Scrubb house with Edmund and Lucy. Her and Edmund are married, but are just dating in the real world. Edmund and Y/n are 16, Lucy is 14 and Eustance is 15.

Your POV

Me, Lucy and Edmund came to pick up some groceries. Edmund had gone missing, but me and Lucy knew where he was. He was trying to get enlisted in the war. Everytime he gets turned down due to his age. Deep down and I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm kinda happy he gets turned down. I mean how would you feel if your husband wants to go fight in the war. "Let's go get him" Lucy tells me with some of the groceries in her hand. I sigh with the other half in my hands. We walk over to the courthouse and we see Edmund at the front. I hide behind Lucy cause I don't wanna embarrass him. "Edmund. You're supposed to be helping with the groceries." Lucy tells him. All the men start laughing as he comes over to help us tie the groceries to the bike. "I don't understand why they won't let me fight, I've fought and led troops." Edmund huffed angry. "Not in this world." Lucy tells him. I give him a sorrowful look and kiss his cheek. He gives me a small smile. As a turn around I see Lucy tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "What are you doing?" Edmund tells her confused. "Nothing." She says embarrassed and takes the bike to start walking. I smirk knowing what she did. I follow her and Edmund follows. I kinda feel bad for Lucy, I mean at that age I was already with Edmund so I can't really relate to seeing a bunch of couples in public. We got back to the hellhole of a place. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful to have someone want to shelter me when I'm not even blood, but it's certain person who makes this stay horrible. Eustance Scrubb. Don't get me started on his father. He's not that mean to me, but he gives Edmund a hard time. They never can stop fighting. Anyways I take off my coat and take the groceries to the kitchen. "Hello, Uncle Harold. We tried to find some carrots, but all they had was turnips again. Should I start making soup? Aunt Alberta's on her way home. Uncle Harold?..."Lucy tells him. He doesn't even bother to look up from his newspaper. Edmund makes faces at him and I giggle when you hear an annoying voice saying "Father, Edmund's making faces at you" Eustance says standing on the stair case. "Why you little..." Edmund chases him while I have to hold him back before he can hit the boy. "Edmund, y/n look a letter from Susan." Lucy exclaims excitedly. We don't get a lot of letters from Susan or Peter so it's nice to hear from them. I miss my best friends so much. The three of us head to me and Lucy's shared room upstairs. "Well read it Lu we don't have all day" I tell her jokingly. "I do wish you were here with us. It is such an adventure. But nothing like our times in Narnia. America is very exciting. Only we never see father. He works so very hard. I was invited to the British consul's tea party this week by a naval officer. Who happens to be very handsome. I think he fancies me. It seems that the Germans have made the crossing difficult right now. Time are hard. Mother hopes you both won't mind another few months in Cambridge." Lucy reads out standing up with that last part. "Another few months?" I say laying my head on Edmund's shoulder and he wraps a arm against my waist. "How will we survive?" Lucy says back making an expression her face. "You two are lucky you have your own room. I have to share with mullet-mouth." Edmund says. "Susan and Peter are the lucky ones. Off on adventures." I sigh "Do you guys think I look like anything like Susan?" Lucy asks us. "Of course you'll turn even more beautiful than her." I tell her and Edmund not even paying attention. "Hey girls is it just me or does this ship look very familiar?" He asks us. "I don't know very Narnian looking." Lucy smiles and we walk over to the picture. It was indeed very familiar reminds me of Narnia. How I miss it. "Just a reminder we're here and not there." Ed says sadly. "There once was were three orphans who wasted their time believing in Narnian nursery rhymes." An annoying Eustance says. "Please let me hit him." Ed says turning to him. "No!" Me and Lucy tell him. "Don't you ever knock?" Ed asks him annoyed. "It's my house I'll do as I please. You're all guests." Eustance snarks back. "Why are you all so fascinating about that picture anyways? It's hideous." He continues. "You won't see it from other side of the door." Ed snarks back. The two keep bickering and I have to hold Edmund back as he steps more closer to his cousin, almost my cousin in law, then all you hear Lucy shouting "guys the water looks like it's moving." "See that's what happens when you read all those fairy tales, how rubbish." Eustance comments and now that I look at it the water does look like it's moving. "I haven't seen you lift a finger since we've been here. I have a mind to tell your father you Aunt Alberta's sweets." Edmund says arguing with his cousin. "Liar!" Eustance shouts back. "Oh, really?" Ed tells him. "Edmund, the painting." Lucy and I tell Ed. "You don't think...?" He asks us both finally paying attention to the painting, as well Eustance. "It's some kind of trick! Stop it or I'll tell mother. Mother! Mother! I'll just the thing." He says as water starts coming out of the painting. "Eustance, no!" I tell him. "Let go of it, Eustace! Put it down!" Lucy tells him and Edmund tells him "Get off it!" Then the whole room gets flooded in water. I do the only logical thing and swim. "Swim everyone swim." I tell them as I feel a protective arm around my waist. It was Ed. We got to the surface. "Where are we?" I ask them and they shake their heads not knowing. "It's alright I got you." I hear a semi familiar voice say.  "Guys look it's Caspian." Lucy says. "You're all safe now don't worry." He tells us. "So we're in Narnia?" Edmund asks still holding me. "Yes, you're in Narnia." he tells and then all of a sudden Eustance starts yelling "I want to go back to England." And then starts swimming backwords. Oh poor him. But I mean at least I'm back home with my best friends and my love, and his annoying cosuin. How bad could this go?

(There y'all go. A Edmund imagine cause him and Peter been the loml since I was 2. Peter's next and I got others coming as well. Don't be shy request. Love yall.)

xoxo