Carl Gallagher(1)

UMMM I WAS RE READING OPPOSITES ATTRACT BY somekindofstardust AND I WANTED TO DEDICATE AN IMAGINE TO HER STORY. 

SPOILERS KINDA? 

im just writing how I think carl would react hearing Riley's album. 

GO READ THE STORY OR ELSE 😡😈😁

carl's pov

it's like I couldn't escape her. she was everywhere. I mean everywhere. heck I wouldn't be surprised if her face was on a box of condoms. I turned on the radio hoping it'd be any other song, it wasn't.

"And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?"

or i'd change the station just to hear

"So when you gonna tell her
That we did that too?
She thinks it's special
But it's all reused
That was our place, I found it first
I made the jokes you tell to her when she's with you"

so i tried again and changed the station just to hear

"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it"

y'know what let's not listen to the radio. after another day of work I just want to relax, but that's not really a thing in the Gallagher household. I walk into the house just to hear Debbie screaming "GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY NOT ME IF YOU EVER CARED TO ASK. GOOD FOR YOU YOU'RE DOING GREAT THERE WITHOUT ME BABY LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP god I can't even be in my own home without being reminded I've been taylor swifted." I sat on the couch thinking. I ended up listening to the album, and god I'm an asshole. I put her through so much pain over some girl. I'm an asshole. I'm glad for her, her songs aren't bad either.

(very random ikik. I just couldn't help but think what he thought hearing the songs. enjoy. love yall)

xoxo