Dallas Winston (1)

Backstory: You're his girlfriend, right now you're cleaning his wounds from a rumble/ fight.

TW: mention of blood

Your POV

"Stay still" I tell Dally who's leaning on the sink as I clean his wounds. Now you may be thinking how'd he get into a fight this time. Well we were walking back from a casual night out, and a guy starting whistling at me. Usually when I'm myself I ignore it, but Dally was fuming. Let's just say the guy will never stare in my direction again. "Your hand please" I say to him and I take his fist and start wiping the blood. I know Dally's staring at me, but I choose to ignore it. "Y'know we could've just kept walking right?" I tell dabbing the last bit of blood off. "I mean yeah, but at least now he knows to leave you alone" He says slightly smirking. "I don't know if i should slap you or hide your lighter, but thank you." He smiles. "I mean if weren't for you I'd probably keep getting catcalled, but I really appreciate it." I say hugging him and he hugs back. Something a lot of people don't know is that he's actually a really loving person and he generally cares. I know he acts tough on the outside, but on the inside he's this funny, caring, confident person who treat's me so great. "Anything for you doll." I smile. "Now cmon it's late, let's go to bed." I say dragging him to the bed. "Already trying to get in bed with me a this hour-"he says smirking. "Shut up Dallas." He frowns and lays down with me. "I love you, even though I question some of the stuff you think about" He smiles "i love you too, and half of the things I think about is how you-" "Good night Dallas." I say cutting him off and turning off the lights. 

(AHH I KNOW SUPER SHORT. My sister made me watch the movie on Thursday and it brought p 7th grade memories. Requests are open. Hope you enjoy. love yall)

xoxo