Marcus Baker (1)

request for 80soverall

they didn't give me an exact scenario I just changed up a scene from the show. 

Backstory: you and Marcus are best friends and he's drunk.

Your POV

Well there was a house party and Marcus dragged me there. Personally I didn't want to go, just to see drunk horny teenagers and Marcus crush over Ginny. Also the party scene isn't really for me. Course Marcus and Max decided to get drunk. Leaving me to take care of them. Ginny also tagged along as she wanted a ride home. Look I'm just going to be honest, I don't like the girl. Her personality is trash and she's so mean to her mom. Anyways  right now I'm driving them home. Max is giggling and lords know what and Marcus is trying to pt his head out the window. "Look at the nature around us how nice when we get home we should go smoke-" "Marcus shhh just listen to the music." I tell him. Being his best friend for so many years, you learn how to take care of him.

Time skip to being inside their house*

Ginny helped bring in Max and we dropped off in her room. I had to tuck in Max to bed and I let Marcus sit on the ground, as she just watched. "Okay here we go, under the sheets Max" I say as she rolls over constantly. "she didn't like me yn" "Who Sofie?" "hmmm" "it's okay if anything you'll just bounce back up, on your side" she nods and I cover her with the covers "advil and water right here and trash can next to you. night Max" I say and pat her back. "I'm gonna get going seems like you got this" Ginny says leaving the house before I can say anything. "Alright cmon Marcus." "Y'know you're really pretty" did he- probably thinks I'm Ginny plus he's drunk soo.. "yeah thanks cmon lay down" I say undoing his bed covers. "did you know whenever you look into my eyes I get a better feeling then when I'm high" he says and the starts laughing. I look at him in awe. It's just the alcohol. "K Marcus the advil is right-" As I'm talking he pulls me onto the bed and he wraps his arms around my waist. "MARCUS" "cuddle with me please?" he says starting to fall asleep. "what about you mom?" "who cares nothing she hasn't seen" As he said that he fell asleep. I'm literally trapped so might as well enjoy the moment. I then close me eyes to go sleep.

(AHHH this so bad. I tried LMAO. I hope you enjoy and thanks for requesting love. Also thanks for 1.2k reads, that's insane. I know I don't talk about it a lot, but I really appreciate it. Anyways enjoy. love yall)

xoxo