Louis Partridge(6)

backstory: a surprise while filming It chapter 2. You and Louis are dating in this one.

No ones POV

"Yn you're fucking stupid" Finn tells his best friend. "No I'm not" "Yes you are I do stupid shit all the time but this is a new level." He continues. "What's happening here?" Wyatt asks walking in. "Yn dropped her iced coffee on her  laptop." Finn says laughing. "Your stupid" "You act like you haven't done dumber shit, and it's not ruined. Good thing it's not a macbook cause those are more fragile then my grandparents." She says holding the laptop upside down waiting for the coffee to drain. "YN" Jaeden yells skirting into the room. "WHAT" "Come- What happ- Y'know what I'm not gonna ask, let's go. Jack got trapped in the trailer" He says grabbing her and putting the laptop down, with Finn and Wyatt following. "How'd he get stuck this time?" She says walking into the trailer finding her boyfriend there standing with her favorite flowers. Her and Louis had been dating for a while, but they're long distance. She runs to the boy and gives him a big fat hug. "Oh my gosh when you get here?" She asks her boyfriend. "This morning with some help" He says referring to the group. "Well get out of the way yn he's not just yours." Jack says jokingly. "Do you guys want to go eat I'm starving." Sophia asks and they nod. "well let's go" Chose says heading out. They all go out and have lunch at a local cafe enjoying their time together.

(Sorry it's so short. Also fun fact, I had dropped my iced coffee on my laptop right before this. It's okay though nothing serious. enjoy. love yall)

xoxo