Henry Hill/ Goddfellas

Movie: Goodfellas (1990)

WARNING!: their is a lot langue and some sexual words in this imagine. If you dont like this please dont read.

~~~~

~~~~

You where sitting at the dinner table with your parents and Henry hill.

Your parents wanted to meet the so called new boyfriend their daughter was seeing. So they invited you guys to dinner.

Your parents did not take a liking to him right when he walked through their door. So you where very annoyed at how they where treating him.

"So I'm guessing you guys will get married?" Your dad said.

"Jesus dad, we barley started dating" You rolled your eyes and drank your drink.

"Me and your mom got married at your age" Your mom said.

You looked at your mother who looked at Henry sideways.

"He get you pregnant yet?" Your dad said.

You dropped your fork and it felt onto the plate harshly.

"How nice" You said. "How nice that I can have Henry over for a nice dinner with my two wonderful fucking pleasant parents"

They looked at you.

Henry light a cigarette casually.

"You two arent perfect a-and neither are you nice!" You yell and stand up. "Why cant you just keep your judgments to yourself and drink your fucking expensive wine and shut the hell up!"

Their mouths where glued open.

Henry looked at you and smirked. He looked over at your mom and looked back at you.

"Come on" You grab your purse. "Let's go".

You walk away as henry got up.

"It was nice meeting you" Henry smiled and blew smoke.

"Where are you going?" Your mom said.

You turn around.

"To go have a nice fuck in the back of his car!" You say and walk out the door.