dario/ benicio del toro

Film: license to kill/ james bond (1989)
~~~~~~~~~

Film: license to kill/ james bond (1989)~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

"Who do you work for!" The man yelled in my my face.

"I'm not telling you!" You yelled back.

"Your just making this harder, you know that" he smirked. "We could just let you go".

"Then let me go" you growled.

"If you wont answer to me maybe you'll answer to the boss" he said. The door opened and in came a man you knew. He was Franz Sanchez the biggest drug cartel boss. Another guy was standing next to him. You knew him too, his name was dario. "Shes being difficult".

"Is she now?" Franz laughed.

"You can keep me tied in this chair all day and still, I wont tell you shit!" You yelled. Dario had a little smile plastered his face, but kept quite.

"Hey, hey" franz said. "We just want to know who you where hired from, simple as that, dario I have business to take care of you handle her". Franz walked away.

"You can go, she wont try to hurt me" dario smirked and looked at the two other men who where questioning you before. They walked away. You looked up at dario. "I've seen you before".

"No you havent" you growled.

"Yes I have" he said and paced around. "I recall it was at a casino in santa fe, you where yelling at a man for ripping you off".

"How do you know that?" You said.

"We have eyes all over" he smirked. "But you in particular, are the one we have been focusing on, you know where james bond is". He knelt down in front of you. "Dont you". You put your head head back. Due to how close he was.

"I dont know" you said.

"But you do" he said. "Franz needs you" he traced his hand down your face. You looked away.  "You can be a big help to him, and we will let you go, like nothing ever happened".  He stood up and untied your hands and legs from the chair you where in. You stood up fast. He just stood there. You grabbed the crowbar off of the ground and held it tightly In your hands. "Oh what your going to fight me now" he pulled out a gun. "I've got a gun, one shot and poof your dead". He fastly grabbed you. You elbowed him in his face. You ran to the door and tried to open it. He grabbed you and threw you to the ground. You grabbed the crow bar again and swung it across his face. You breathed out. He lay there. You got closer to him to see if he was dead or not. His eyes fluttered open and he tackled you to the ground. He held the gun to the side of your head. Your head was close to the shredder that was below you. You winced in pain as your hands where behind your back. "Your five seconds away from dying, so just tell me where james is before I throw you in there". You looked at him.

"Okay" you said. "Just let me go". He looked at you once more and let go. You got up and kicked him in his face. He fell down. You grabbed his gun and held it up at him. He looked up at you. "Who's got the gun now?" You said. He laughed, with blood flowing down his nose.

The slowly got up

The slowly got up. You shot two times at his chest. He fell back, this time. You shot at him three more times. Until he was completely dead. You threw the gun on the floor and breathed out.

"Go to hell" you said. The door flew open. James bond came in.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asked.

"I am now" you said and looked at a dead Dario laying there.