daniel desario/freeks & geeks

TV show: freaks and geeks (1999)

~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

You tapped your pencil on your folder. What the hell am I doing in here? You thought.

"Do you have anything to say mrs. Y/l/n" mr. Rosso school counselor asked.

"N-no" you replied.

"And you mr. Desario" he turned at looked at daniel. He had his eyes closed. "Mr. Desario?"

"Huh?" He opened his eyes.

"Do you have anything to say" he said again.

"Why would i" he snickered. You rolled your eyes.

"You two better explain to me what you where doing under field bleachers, skipping class." mr. Rosso said.

"Well you see-"

"I got it y/n" daniel cut you off. He sniffed and cleared his throat. "What she was saying was that we we skipped class because, her great uncle-" he looked around. I raised an eyebrow. "Bob" he said. "Yeah her great uncle bob, had died just a couple of days ago and she just was so sentimental, so I comforted her".

"And what do you mean by comfort her?" Mr. Rosso asked.

"I just hugged her and told her about a similar family death I  had" daniel said. Laughter escaped your mouth. They both looked at you unusually. "Be cool". He muttered.

"Why is she laughing?" Mr. Rosso said.

"She does that sometimes" daniel said. "Its overwhelming for her".

"W-well I guess you two can go" mr. Rosso said. "My condolences to your family y/n". Daniel helped me up, as you just kept laughing.

"Its alright let it out" daniel patted me on my back. We walked out of the office and down the empty hallway.

"I- I cant belive you said that" you sniffed, controlling your laughter.

"Yeah and you almost blew it" daniel said.

"If he only knew what we where really doing" you chuckled.

"Yeah and we would have been suspended" he laughed.

"Maybe we should find a different makeout spot" you said.

"Or maybe we should just actually get off school ground" he put his arm over your shoulder.

"Yeah Sure" you said. "My dad will for sure know about use and then he'll kick my ass and then yours".

"So what" he said. "I dont care". He looked at you. You kissed him. And continued walking down the hall.