edward furlong imagine

This was requested by strawberryslushee ! Hope you like it! And feel free to request anymore imagines💖.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked over to her usual spot in the Cafeteria. She had her headphones and walkman on and was listening to music loudly.

She sat down and right as she did, she felt her headphones being pulled off her head.

"Hey what the He-

"Hey" the guy smiled and sat down.

"Give me my headphones back" y/n pulled them from his hands.

"Whoah, whoah" he said. "Didnt realize they meant so much to you" he scoffed.

"Just be nice and leave me alone" Y/n said annoyed. He got closer. She looked away uncomfortably. She saw another guy looking at her from across the room. He looked away. The guy just kept on talking and touching her bag and her lunch tray. But y/n looked away and tried to pretend he wasnt there.

"Nice necklace" he said reaching to grab her necklace. Before he could grab the necklace and hand grabbed his shirt.

"Leave her alone" the guy gritted.

"Oh yeah what are you goona do?" The guy pushed him.

The guy pushed him on the ground. And they started going at it.

Everyone started gathering around, yelling and chanting.

Y/n stood up and grabbed her stuff.

The principal grabbed the guy off of the other guy.

The guy looked up at you, with blood dripping from his nose. He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowds of people. He ran out the school doors with y/n.

"Wait" y/n said. "Why did you do that?".

"He was messing with you" he spat blood on the floor.

"But you dont even know me" y/n said.

"I've seen you around" he said. "Your always eating lunch alone".

"Yeah" y/n said. "Wait you watch me?".

"No, not like that" he said. "Sometimes".

"Why?" She said confused.

"Your beautiful" he said.  Y/n was suprised at how he was being so honest.

"Um- thank you" she said. "I'm y/n".

"I'm edward" he said. You both looked at each other and smiled. That is afterwards the principal busted through the doors and dragged him away. You smiled at him. He smiled back at you.